Off Topic Playground

It is for Serenity... And I enjoy doing it for myself... just not so keen on having to please other people.... *shrugs*

Serenity is pretty open about ships... It's an easy concept, because most of the characteristics are on a character sheet (the ship is a character :D) So you can kind of do whatever you want when it comes to the ship... as long as you account for the build.

Enjoy lunch AB!

@Fell:Thats the best way to do a ship I think... or a complex vehicle of any kind really, make them basically a character and give them a sheet. There was a 3rd party 3rd ed D&D setting called Dragon Mech where you could make your own Steampunk/high magic mechs and they did the same thing.

I think I just love building things.... *eyes the monoliths*

ah... I understand.... When is she due again???

#

Around the start of July!

in posts on this thread, the only person who has more than me is Karn.

How did you find that out? I know it tells me how many i've done if I hover over the box at the side of the thread (on the title page thingy!)

1457 in this thread! crap, thats almost a fifth!

Edited by Absolution Black

* Gets dragged into thread by 2 very large guild hounds , gets peanut butter pie's from monolith and feeds to the dogs * "there that should keep them busy for a bit ".

Whats up everyone !!

* places a box of double chocolate chip cookies on a table for everyone* .

* Gets dragged into thread by 2 very large guild hounds , gets peanut butter pie's from monolith and feeds to the dogs * "there that should keep them busy for a bit ".

Whats up everyone !!

*Transpositions some Cookies from the box and munches away*

Not much, busy busy busy. How about you Foe? Hows tricks?

Whats up everyone !!

#sees cookies. Wonders if this is a trap. Looks around. Grabs a cookie#

MMMM...delicious, thanks Foe! What are we celebrating?

And hows things....morning?

Sorry, i'm totally doing things the wrong way today!

I... take it you figured it out ;)

You will have to post a picture of your little'un on here, as soon as you can manage it :D I'm excited for you :)

No, i just rolled the mouse over the box. It tells you! Magic!

(not the finger waggler kind)

Yeah, as long as everything goes ok, I should be able to post pics of us on here! I am sooooooo excited , but also very stressed as my wife has a particular condition that can be really bad in labour.....hence the c-section and her being housebound and looked after 24/7!

Not getting clucky are you Fell? ;)

*brushes crumbs off of shoulder, brushes Karn over backwards, waves at Foe*

It's okay, Abs; Foe's a Guilder like us :) (mostly)

#sniggers at KArn# I was more worried about Sketch eviscerating me for nicking cookies!

Someone is fiesty this morning ;)

*pulls himself back up onto his perch and leans against Fell's head and offers her a cookie*

#blows raspberry at KArn#

Meh, just poking the Neph! Its such fun from time to time, until you go and ruin it by transpositioning something....

No, i just rolled the mouse over the box. It tells you! Magic!

(not the finger waggler kind)

Yeah, as long as everything goes ok, I should be able to post pics of us on here! I am sooooooo excited , but also very stressed as my wife has a particular condition that can be really bad in labour.....hence the c-section and her being housebound and looked after 24/7!

Not getting clucky are you Fell? ;)

Good luck to you and your Mrs AB! Hope everything goes well for her and it all turns out fine. =)

#blows raspberry at KArn#

Meh, just poking the Neph! Its such fun from time to time, until you go and ruin it by transpositioning something....

*eyes AB* Uh huh....

Just jealous is all. *Transpositions another cookie to himself*

*eyes AB* Uh huh....

Just jealous is all. *Transpositions another cookie to himself*

Your muscles will waste away from lack of use...I've seen it in a documentary ;)

#grabs a cookie#

I'm sure we'll be fine...don't worry I'll keep you guys posted.

So, what are we going to muck about doing today then?

OOHHH 2525 posts ...it means i can sing!

"In the year 2525...."