Off Topic Playground

heh. It was very good, and so was the ice cream after!!

scorching hot today...23 degrees at least!

so where is Fell? I can see her lurking...

23 Degrees... C you mean right? lol 23 degrees F is freezing *snickers*

Not sure what 23C is in F, but I'm guessing a lot >.>

It's actually kinda cool today here, really no humidity (FINALLY!) and actually a very comfortable day.

23 Degrees... C you mean right? lol 23 degrees F is freezing *snickers*

Not sure what 23C is in F, but I'm guessing a lot >.>

It's actually kinda cool today here, really no humidity (FINALLY!) and actually a very comfortable day.

74.5 farenheit.....I looked it up! So is that what You Americans work in?

Don't forget, Karn, that it gets 80-90 and HUMID.... That's the part that sucks...

Out in good old So.Cal. It gets to be 103 easy, every day... and it's beautiful... because there is zero humidity (yay deserts!) so you don't even sweat.... but it sucks when the sun goes down (in less than an hour it goes from 103 to 55 or 60.... *shivers* fast enough to freeze your bones.

only in the 70's? Weak! lol

Thats not that hot ;) maybe for UK... but we get 80 - 90 easily in the summer atleast. Hmmm what is the usual summer temp for your part of the UK?

Its technically not into summer yet.......We can usually get up to 30 degrees or more......so about 86 farenheit!!

Thats hot for the UK though, and not necessarily humid, just dry!

Don't forget, Karn, that it gets 80-90 and HUMID.... That's the part that sucks...

Out in good old So.Cal. It gets to be 103 easy, every day... and it's beautiful... because there is zero humidity (yay deserts!) so you don't even sweat.... but it sucks when the sun goes down (in less than an hour it goes from 103 to 55 or 60.... *shivers* fast enough to freeze your bones.

Ugh Humid! No! Don't want *shakes head*

I HATE humidity... so much..