Off Topic Playground

Will do. I've got one in concept, but I want to finish the current piece first before tackling another one with too much seriousness.

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

I basically want to take the character that I made for the thief story and jump her ahead some years, with her being a human trade apprentice on an alien ship.

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

Oh, if you want to check out a non-Vatta scifi book that tackles non-violent conflicts, look up A Fire Upon the Deep. Old scifi (I think the book was published before I was born) but it's got a lot of blends of different kinds of conflict, and has a great What If as its core.

I was going to paint a Scourge tank or three, but painting orange onto black primer is not working at all. So I'm working on my PHR command walker and Athena fighter. This experience has me decided on which DzC army I'm going to put effort into- the one where the paint is cooperating. The Scoure can wait for the airbrush and new colors :-P

I was going to paint a Scourge tank or three, but painting orange onto black primer is not working at all. So I'm working on my PHR command walker and Athena fighter. This experience has me decided on which DzC army I'm going to put effort into- the one where the paint is cooperating. The Scoure can wait for the airbrush and new colors :-P