Off Topic Playground

*manages to get Sketch's arms tied together, ropes his ankles up and ties them to his back* Where's the gaff tape?

I don't know!

*Looks around and summons a Roll of Duct Tape* This will have to do. *Starts tearing off pieces of it for Fell*

*looks over at the Bunny* Bunnies are... always more dangerous then they seem...

*Several more clockwork rabbits jump out of the hat and run away with AB's*

#hears whirring. turns around#

Right, so i get rid of the woes, and now I am a magnet for clockwork bunnies....... life is weird.

@Abs: The line I gave you about running is from a Weird Al song (Gump) based on a Presidents of the United States of America song (Lump)

Ah ok. I like lump by the presidents. Bought it on CD when it came out in the 90's!

#hears whirring. turns around#

Right, so i get rid of the woes, and now I am a magnet for clockwork bunnies....... life is weird.

Ah ok. I like lump by the presidents. Bought it on CD when it came out in the 90's!

Sorry about that, I had to clean my hat. I live in here

Ah ok, wow I've not heard this song for a while now.

Some of Wierd Al's stuff is great =)

I love the Hardware Store song.

I really like the saga begins

I saw the Presidents at the Paramount in Seattle in 2009...

Nice! Good show I take it?

@Peaches: Ugh... so sick of that song. When it was popular that's all I heard and it got on my nerves after the 100th time it was played on every radio station >.>

@Chocobo: I am actually listening ot that right now heh. I like that song and I love the song it's parodying. *hums the song*

* walks into thread wearing a shirt that reads Mr. 7000 , with a picture of himself giving a thumbs up and winking *

whats up all !

I just found out i have an allergy to horse radish , so i took the day off for the meds to kick in and clear up these itchy hives ! , hopefully it clears up for tonight . Tonight is the start of the finale for the campaign , it was held back a week .

cleared up or not iam still going !

* walks into thread wearing a shirt that reads Mr. 7000 , with a picture of himself giving a thumbs up and winking *

whats up all !

I just found out i have an allergy to horse radish , so i took the day off for the meds to kick in and clear up these itchy hives ! , hopefully it clears up for tonight . Tonight is the start of the finale for the campaign , it was held back a week .

cleared up or not iam still going !

Woh! Ouch man ><

Hope it kicks in soon then, that can't be a comfortable situation..... makes me really glad I don't have any allergies that bad... that I know of...

Any way, best of luck to you man! Hope it clears up fast!