Off Topic Playground

Yea I've been poking around! But not in this thread recently! Is nice to have some time to surf the net and not just do a 5 second browse/comment hahaha.

Oooh I also want to eat Turducken. But Turkey is not particularly popular here so I rarely eat it.

ALSO, TURKEY BACON! I want to try turkey bacon. It's sounds like magic :D

CHICKEN BACON? Everywhere else gets all the cool things :( Lonely australia gets none.

And yes, actually! Finished up what was going to be my Rotten Harvest entry, but after I took photos to post up I realised my medicine bottle was in the background with all my details on it. Hahaha so need to get new photos.

Yourself? Been working on anything?

I got lots left over,.. but sadly, mashed potatoes and gravy don't ship well in an envelope,..

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I think it's mostly an American thing. I dunno,.. have other countries adopted it??

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Anyways,.. bed time for me. See ya tomorrow

HAHAHAHA, because my brain works in the order of 50% dedicated to food, 45% miniatures/games and 5% everything else.

People don't realise but if that 5% has reach capacity I've already stopped listening to what they're saying and my mind is going "Oh, I should do that highlighting when i get home...and maybe cheeseburger is on the menu tonight"