Off Topic Playground

*wanders back in with some Coffee and a Muffin, the Monoliths behind him*

Morning AB, rough about the headache. I'd say avoid looking at a computer screen... but well... not much chance of that happening for a bit.

heh no, not much chance! But it has got a lot better so things are looking up!

And I never would have put Foe down to get the 7000th post, even though it was a fluke!!

Did you guys ever untie Sketch?

Okay... this application wants to know how many (credit) hours I spent in College on Language Arts, English, and Reading.... So here is my question:

Can I put my Writing classes into language arts, by lit classes into Reading, and any other classes into English? only.... that would put about three CH in English... and like... 50 in Reading.... WHY CANT IT JUST SAY ENGLISH AND MEAN THE SCALE???

Okay... this application wants to know how many (credit) hours I spent in College on Language Arts, English, and Reading.... So here is my question:

Can I put my Writing classes into language arts, by lit classes into Reading, and any other classes into English? only.... that would put about three CH in English... and like... 50 in Reading.... WHY CANT IT JUST SAY ENGLISH AND MEAN THE SCALE???

Hmmm that seems weird! Technically your classes seem to cover all three of the sections? So why do they need a breakdown....silly form. Is there no reason why you can't just put the total credit hours for all of them? Or is that not how it works?

Sorry, not very au fait with application forms in the US!

Yup... welcome to the utter scam and BS that is College in America... they play games with us its not even funny. I had a Comp Sci class once that wasn't classed under Comp Sci... yet it was clearly Comp Sci because I was writing code! O.o

*shakes head* That application is really stupid... especially when they can just request your Transcript any way. It doesn't even really cost them money...

But yeah, put it under English and the heck with them.

Ok, will have to keep an eye out....

WAIT!!! The dreamers about?

#looks around himself nervously.#

I don't like that chompy bits fella......

Oh yeah he is always around. The hardest part is spotting him remember? Shadowy form and what not and I think I'm partially a nightmare... I don't know... I've never died to see if I leave a Corpse Counter or not. *Scratches head and shrugs*

I'd be more worried about the Woes any way =D The Woes of Janitorial Duty are back. *points over to the jump suited crew of Woes*

Oh yeah he is always around. The hardest part is spotting him remember? Shadowy form and what not and I think I'm partially a nightmare... I don't know... I've never died to see if I leave a Corpse Counter or not. *Scratches head and shrugs*

I'd be more worried about the Woes any way =D The Woes of Janitorial Duty are back. *points over to the jump suited crew of Woes*

We can put the corpse counter thing to test if you want? ;)

And why are they back...I haven't spilt anything...

Heh, surrounded by rebels......stick it to the system!!

Every chance you get *nods*

Sometimes the simplest things can be made insanely convoluted because of 1 Bureaucrat who thinks things should be done differently.

@Fell: They don't really have any teacher hiring websites do they? Where you can just post up your resume and let the organizations hunt you? I suspect not.....

We can put the corpse counter thing to test if you want? ;)

And why are they back...I haven't spilt anything...

*shrugs and sips his coffee* I dont know... it's not like anyone really controls the Woes any way... they just go about their Woe-ie business and we just try to stay out of their way.

*Watches as they shuffle over to AB and try to attach a floor buffer to him*

*shrugs and sips his coffee* I dont know... it's not like anyone really controls the Woes any way... they just go about their Woe-ie business and we just try to stay out of their way.

*Watches as they shuffle over to AB and try to attach a floor buffer to him*

#moves slowly away. Woes move to keep up. Moves a bit faster. Woes move to keep up. Runs away. Woes run to keep up#

Go Away!!!!