Off Topic Playground

Ghost stories and hopefully Descent this weekend for board games. For video games I still drop in and out of my Skyrim playthrough and will probably start something new this weekend. Either Assassins Creed 2 or one of the Batman games that I got in a Steam sale (Arkham Asylum I think). But there's always some MTG or co-op Dynasty Warriors on the XBox with the girlfriend.

I got Into the Storm. Almost has me wanting to make the 47/6th Platoon of Storm Knights, converting up the various characters...almost. I'll be holding out for a plastic Stormclad so I can put it off as long as possible, lol. Although building Headhunter would be a lot of fun...by the end of the book, the 'jack has the heads off a Templar, a Reckoner and a Repenter on a necklace hanging off the swordarm shoulder.

Oh, they're not very long. Into the Storm was about a 3-4 hour read. Although, I will admit, I'm a quick reader.

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Iron Kingdoms tonight, then hanging out with friends tomorrow. Probably going to be a day of board games, movies, Super Smash Bros. and maybe a quick game of some other RPG.