Off Topic Playground

How's folks tonight? I'm giggling a bit still after proving that Science! can also be combined with Weasel! © to get me out of someone else's mess but leave them in it.

Behold my majesty, for I am the Science Weasel!

Here's my sidekick, the squirrel of curiosity...

Kinda ticked off at apple. Ipad froze, so I need to do a restore, but because I have a passcode, it wouldn't let me backup without entering the code...which I can't do, because the ipad is frozen. O.o Beyond that, I'm doing pretty well.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Anyway, it's Wednesday, the week is getting on with things, and I think I got Elle at least on a step towards writing again.

Woo, I've been a science weasel, and now in the finest traditions of breaking bad I've done an experiment on my desk while wearing mask and gloves and using tin foil dishes...

Not that I'm a meth chemist. But I can't say what I was actually doing yet :-P

lol aww, that's too bad.

Kinda weird, too. Apple's best selling point is that their programs are usually pretty darn stable. especially compared to... hrm... non apple I suppose.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

I have been listening to this over and over for an hour. I wish I could sing so badly...

Not much going on here, I had a real mixed day of bad news emails dropping work on me, clever political weaseling to get some hilarious and productive effects, and losing something really important and having to disassemble the whole room to find it.

That stain? Is it the dark sticky one, or the odd purple one?

Pretty good! Just got back from our local Malifaux Tuesday! I managed to get three games in instead of my usual two.

Game #1: Viks (me) vs. Viks. I won 10 - 0

Game #2: Viks (me) vs. Somer. I lost 10 - 6

Game #3: Misaki (me) vs. Perdita. I won 6 - 2

Then we all went out and had cheap wings and appetizers at Applebees. A great night!