Off Topic Playground

We haven't even seen Nekima at my LGS... The only reason I got Hoff was because I bothered the owner often enough to get it... Do the edges look jagged or smooth?

SEPERATE THOUGHT:

Tina uses her spell to freeze a piece of terrain, making it so no one can make a walk/charge/push across it. Can Lilith transposition herself off of it?

We haven't even seen Nekima at my LGS... The only reason I got Hoff was because I bothered the owner often enough to get it... Do the edges look jagged or smooth?

SEPERATE THOUGHT:

Tina uses her spell to freeze a piece of terrain, making it so no one can make a walk/charge/push across it. Can Lilith transposition herself off of it?

Yup lilith can. All Freeze Over does is make it so the models cannot move or be pushed and Transposition switches places.

So it is a 1piece then. Fixing could be tricky as it looks like there is little to connect them, the pieces are sooo thin. I can't pin it, so it would have to be glue and/or green stuff I guess.

Yup it is really thin. A little putty and you should be good, but yeah, very little to attach it with >.>

The edges are smooth, a clean break!

But I am not the best at assembling minis anyway, I have no patience! So I may just send it back....

That's how I ruled it... 'nother question:

If Lilith is killed, does any illusionary forest she cast go away?

I always forget the answer to this one.... I think it does because effects caused by a model persist it's death unless otherwise stated.

*Sips his coffee*

Totally have ADD brain today:

We had a thunder storm last night, after I got home........ It was a grumbly one (lots of thunder)...

Well it is the Friday before a long weekend and you did partake a bit heavily last night ;)

Grumbly Thunder Storms.... heh... You must have enjoyed it huh?

@AB: Well a little putty and it really will be fixed, just wrap the putty around both sides of the break and then carve in any detail you need with your knife.

Besides, you never get any better if you don't strive to improve =)

The players were curious, but had already agreed to remove it... I said that, for fluff purposes, it would make sense.

On a brighter note: Chris (discouraged Resser player) won against Vickys and Von Schill last night. Mike (a-hole newb) won his game last night, but he still has a kind of shitty attitude... but he's young *shakes head*

@CAD Comic:

AHAHAHAHA!

Love CAD =D

The players were curious, but had already agreed to remove it... I said that, for fluff purposes, it would make sense.

On a brighter note: Chris (discouraged Resser player) won against Vickys and Von Schill last night. Mike (a-hole newb) won his game last night, but he still has a kind of shitty attitude... but he's young *shakes head*

Yeah I think that is how it works... though I'm a bit foggy this morning so my wires may be crossed.

Huzzah for Chris! Hopefully he figured things out more and Mike will hopefully come around in time. Just have to guide him, and teach him, and nurture the right attitude and then hit him with a hammer every now and then =D

Yeah I think that is how it works... though I'm a bit foggy this morning so my wires may be crossed.

Huzzah for Chris! Hopefully he figured things out more and Mike will hopefully come around in time. Just have to guide him, and teach him, and nurture the right attitude and then hit him with a hammer every now and then =D

I totally read WIVES not WIRES....

I made Chris read the McMourning tactica on pullmyfinger... He did a lot of... "Why didn't I think of that". I think that'll help a lot. :)

I totally read WIVES not WIRES....

I made Chris read the McMourning tactica on pullmyfinger... He did a lot of... "Why didn't I think of that". I think that'll help a lot. :)

Ahhh that's what I like to hear when someone reads it =) Glad it helped and thank you to whoever wrote that part. Some times it just takes someone to get you thinking along the right path and then everything suddenly unfolds.

*Snickers* Wives crossed..

@AB: Well a little putty and it really will be fixed, just wrap the putty around both sides of the break and then carve in any detail you need with your knife.

Besides, you never get any better if you don't strive to improve =)

I Know, I'll have a go...... I Just haven't got the time yet, so if I do try it, I know i won't be able to send it back as it'll be over 28 days!

How hard could it be? ;)

And that is why Karn will not be asked to babysit my children! ;)

okay, so today is the last senior day. the "tp-ed" all the lockers with yarn... making it WICKED hard to get to the lockers... the freshmen are STUMPED :D

Love it! The most we did on our last day was sign shirts and the occaisional letting off of fire extinguishers...We British are obviously far more reserved! ;)

290804.jpg

Thanks, that made me smile!!