Off Topic Playground

Oh, Dominion's always been a personal favorite. Showdown has consistently been fun since the first time I played it at Gencon, although I'm far too reliant on bluffing for my own personal strategies. I am finding that I really enjoy Jack of Diamonds, though. And Story War was...interesting. I've played it twice, and the groups were vastly different. However, nine people with just Volume 1 is too many...there's not enough items to really be able to keep up with stuff, or enough Warriors.

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

Right now, I'm quite excited about getting to try out Super Dungeon Explore this week. Well, provided I get my homework done by Friday, but with only three assignments, I'm not too worried.

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

Gotten to get in any games of anything lately?

Hm. I'll have to look into this game. How many players?

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

I'm doing okay. Wrapping up paperwork, then off to the coffee shop to work on homework. How was the painting of tiny things?