Off Topic Playground

Hahaha I just like that they're completely different to ours!

Like our McDonalds are really ... er... pro-aussie. Like 'G'day Mate, get on this new burger. Home grown in NSW by true blue farmers' type deal.

The Mcdonalds ad I just watched on here was an asian business man dancing in a park and then it just goes 'QUATER POUNDER WITH BACON' *dance dance dance* Onlyyy McDonnnnaaaalds. Hahaha.

OW! Just fething...ow! I just stabbed myself picking up a circuit board!

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

Heh, I just finished up Doctor Who Series 7...debating what to watch next. Could do another run of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, finish up Elementary Season 1, or watch through Blood+...

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

And Angel Giraldez is once again showing off just how awesome he is at painting, lol. Doing a step-by-step of an Infinity mini on Facebook. So jealous of his skills.

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

And...a half page into this project and the scope is already novel sized. Crap. >.>

New season of Elementary started today Ed..... :)

Well, that settles that one, lol.

Yeah, I'm fine. Didn't draw blood, but it's going to leave a small bruise.

I've heard good things about Attack on Titan, but I'll be waiting for the dub...way I watch shows, I can't do subtitles.

Fair enough. To each their own! It is a pretty complicated language. One word can have several very different meanings. I used to know several, but the one I can remember is ichigo. Ichi is one. Go is the counter for numbers. So ichigo could mean number one. But it also means strawberry. You have to rely on context to clarify.

Just had very useful skype call with my PhD supervisor.

Always handy to reset my thinking and bounce it off someone from my field who knows the way it all works. His lab has also cracked one of my major snags, so they'll be providing me info and I'll be able to use their new method and reference them when I get my paper sorted out.