Off Topic Playground

Oh yeah that's definitely the little steampunk arachnid.

Hmmm... so does this mean Lobo is your big brother now? >.>

*Snickers and pokes your wind-up key*

Neh I think there were other... influences at work here.... *Lets the words hang in the air with an ominous tone*

oh yes, who would that be then?

Careful with that wind up key...

#Goes whizzing around the room after KArn has turned it several times#

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

oh yes, who would that be then?

Careful with that wind up key...

#Goes whizzing around the room after KArn has turned it several times#

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

*cackles as he watches him zoom around the room before jumping onto Ab's back and turning it a few more times*

Excellent!

*lets go of the key and holds on tightly*

*cackles as he watches him zoom around the room before jumping onto Ab's back and turning it a few more times*

Excellent!

*lets go of the key and holds on tightly*

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

#scoots around room, with KArn hanging on for dear life. Rebounds off the walls to change direction#

*Finally stumbles off AB and wobbles around for a while*

Worth... it....

*falls over untill his head stops spinning*

Phewww....

*Pulls himself up and summons a Coffee to his hand and another to Fell's before leaping on her shoulder*

Morning everyone! How goes it today?

#catches breath#

man, that is awesome.....

I really need to charge for these rides.

Busy at work today, bloody clients and their tax issues!

Still, I have found time to join Twitter (@AbsolutionBlack) just so i could enter Eric's new contest!!

Anyone else got Twitter accounts, I could follow you?

#catches breath#

man, that is awesome.....

I really need to charge for these rides.

Busy at work today, bloody clients and their tax issues!

Still, I have found time to join Twitter (@AbsolutionBlack) just so i could enter Eric's new contest!!

Anyone else got Twitter accounts, I could follow you?

I do but I don't tweet =D

.... and I may have forgotten the exact name of it. >.>

*Sips his coffee* Mmmm Hayzelnut mixed with French Vanilla today with a dash of some dark bold coffee.

not directed at anyone... I just got a laugh out of it and figured I'd share :D

Cool, just checking. Might have been some tasty gossip!

So have you read any book 5 then?

Oh and I'm following you......on Twitter, and Chocobo now too.

And how cool is it that because I haven't added a profile pic yet, my logo is an egg?!!

Its like it was made for me....

Cool, just checking. Might have been some tasty gossip!

So have you read any book 5 then?

Oh and I'm following you......on Twitter, and Chocobo now too.

And how cool is it that because I haven't added a profile pic yet, my logo is an egg?!!

Its like it was made for me....

I think Twitter is a fantastic thing for Companies and Celebrities... but I don't get why a regular person would really use it? I mean... do I really want to know everything you do or do you want to know everything I do? Heck I'm part of the Social Engineering generation and I just don't quite get it >.>

Yeah socializing is great and staying connected is awesome, I love having friends all around the world. But I think it reaches a point where it just becomes scary... with internet privacy at basically 0% ... I don't know... just a little creepy to me >.>

I think Twitter is a fantastic thing for Companies and Celebrities... but I don't get why a regular person would really use it? I mean... do I really want to know everything you do or do you want to know everything I do? Heck I'm part of the Social Engineering generation and I just don't quite get it >.>

Yeah socializing is great and staying connected is awesome, I love having friends all around the world. But I think it reaches a point where it just becomes scary... with internet privacy at basically 0% ... I don't know... just a little creepy to me >.>

Oh yeah, i only really signed up to enter the competition...I don't even facebook. I shall probably post some random comment every now and then but don't expect complete breakdowns of my day....I never do anything that interesting!

Anyway, Its not my account, Its Absolution Blacks!

;)