Off Topic Playground

One thing with the fur that you might want to try to do is mix in another couple of shades and stipple them over the model. Using a short brush, like a drybrush, and stippling it like that will give it some texture. With the feathers, I'd suggest trying to push the highlights out another step or two with drybrushing, it'll give them more definition.

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

Pathfinder and Traps.

No, I just crop and resize. So my photos vary depending on the lighting that day. I used to try and do white balancing but it still turned out pretty random so just gave up. My painting skills aren't at the level where I need a nice photo to show them off. It's more to give a general idea of how it looks.

I just introduced Hot Fuzz to a few folks this weekend. Even though it's a tribute to buddy cop movies, it's one of the best ever.

The bad news- took my newly-assembled Kings of War Ogres for a test drive with a new player and got crushed. The shooty elements I took didn't inflict a single wound.

The good news- he used my all-Werewolf list and the units worked exactly the way they were supposed to work, so at least that list is pretty tight.

My girlfriend beat me in Okko, too- it was a leader-kill scenario, and I had killed off the rest of her side, but I foolishly stepped in with my own leader and Master Kanatta proceeded to cut Setzuka down like it was nothing.