Off Topic Playground

Well, today was tons of fun! thanks to LZ for including me into your story and giving me a target to chase.

tomorrows going to be a rough day, though. Mom goes in for her surgery in the morning. And im going to be the only adult home tomorrow evening, have to keep certain kiddos distracted and under control...

Yes, the best of everything for your mom, Bow. I am sure you will be ok tomorrow, you got the ammo you need to keep the kids happy.

Hey, LZ, if you've got the time I'd like to pick your brain on running RPGs at some point. From what bow says, we've got very different styles and I'd be curious to hear how you do things.

From what I hear, you got a different style of playing. -laughs- Sounds great, I could go for that. Not right now, but maybe tomorrow or later in the week.

Later this week would be great...sadly, I have homework due tomorrow, lol.

Yeah, my usual GM is a very combat heavy guy, and he's the one who taught me how to GM. Part of that is his groups, the other part is that's just what he enjoys. I like combat, but I also want to work in some more social/intrigue stuff, just don't have a clue how.

Later this week would be great...sadly, I have homework due tomorrow, lol.

Yeah, my usual GM is a very combat heavy guy, and he's the one who taught me how to GM. Part of that is his groups, the other part is that's just what he enjoys. I like combat, but I also want to work in some more social/intrigue stuff, just don't have a clue how.

No worries, Grasshopper. I will show you the ways of RP without combat. I normally hold off on combat as my players normally just mid max their characters to the point that combat is just kind of pointless. That is how I learned to use other ways to challenge them.