Off Topic Playground

Honestly, I like FMA, it was very well done. Some of the villains ended up much more interesting. I think both of them were great stories, just for different reasons.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

And Misau is very annoying.

a list,.. well,.. ok,.. (but my collection is rather extensive)

Classics-

Akira

Ghost in the Shell

Robotech

Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Princess Miyu

Epicly long series- (hundreds of episodes long)

Bleach

Naurto

Inuyasha

Short series- (usually 25-30 episodes)

Cowboy Bebop

Wolf's Rain

Witch Hunter Robin

Deadman Wonderland

High School of the Dead

Samurai Champloo

Jyu-Oh-Sei

Mushi-Shi

When They Cry

Requiem from the Darkness

Black Butler

Black Blood Brothers

Trinity Blood

Trigun

Death Note

Hellsing

Movies-

Ninja Scroll

(I, of course, own a lot more then this. But here's a starter list)

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Current favs,.. I really like Deadman Wonderland and High School of the Dead.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Cartoon Network has been showing "Sword Art Online" lately. I must admit that I've been enjoying it. I may actually pick it up.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

And I must admit,.. I tend to shy away from "bubblegum anime" (pokemon and the like),.. as well as "Giant Robot Anime". With the exception of Robotech, I rarely have found a giant robot anime that catches my interest.

Well...you're gonna be sad with Trinity Blood too, then, Victoria. The author died before the story finished, so the ending is really a let down...

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Just a short film for now, although I'd certainly chip in quite a chunk of money for an actual tv show!

Jyu-oh-sei is another of my top favorites!

I have just started watching Trinity Blood. Highschool of the dead was on its way to be amazing, and then it stopped. I was very sad it was so short and the ending was so... bleh.

HotD is awesome. Zombies and fan service? I can't how it can go wrong.

gotta admit... a whole ton of ninjas who attack one or two at a time kinda bugs me too...

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

hehe casual sheathe attacks is pretty awesome though.

Of course they attack one at a time! The more ninjas get together, the weaker they become.