Off Topic Playground

All this talk of dragons reminds me, when does Drake officially hit the shelves, I really wanted to get some of those pieces to paint... particularly the dragons I saw (especially the Saan) and Princess Acadia.

Garrick-Dragon2.jpg

SAAN2-221x300.jpg

rish1-262x300.jpg

Timor-2.jpg

acadia1.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Hm. Looks like they're on their way to an October release. Sweet.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

And what's this about a side project, Monkey?

The best anime ever is Elfen Lied!

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Also, if you haven't seen it Bow, I'm thinking as an art student you would appreciate the homage to Gustav Klimpt in the introduction!

Whoa! I pop in and see talk about Elfen Lied? Someone just earned a few coolness points. Be careful, Bow, it is not for the faint of heart.

Wooo, I get coolness points? Yay!

But yes, it is very violent.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Elfen Lied is cool. Though I don't know that I'd say it's my favorite. But then again, I'm a huge anime fan, and have several favorites, spread across multiple genres.

Lets have a list of a few of them! :) I'm always on the lookout for good quality anime!

I'll throw in mine, although I don't have as wide a range as most for genres.

Gundam 08th MS Team

Gundam Wing

Escaflowne

Outlaw Star

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Black Blood Brothers

Bleach (Seasons 1-3)

Blood+

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Be praying for ya Bow and Victoria! Get better!

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Oh, and Rurouni Kenshin. (headdesk)