Off Topic Playground

Get well soon, Bow.

How is life in Jawja, Fell? I was actually in Atlanta this past weekend to see my mom.

Went to Giga-Bites, got a bunch of stuff cheap (highlights included cheap Bushido starters and Delphyne and Ekhis for 5 bucks).

Also got to talk shop for a bit with forumite Ravenborne, who happened to stop in and noticed us trawling through the bargain bin.

He pointed out Weird Sketch to me, but Sketch looked like he was working hard on a project and didn't want to be bothered, so I left him alone.

They also had a fair amount of other Relic Knights, Anima Tactics, and Carnevale stuff discounted. Apparently Relic Knights and Carnevale both died down after an initial interest, and Anima Tactics hasn't seen much interest in a long time.

Almost got the Carnevale rulebook. If you think about it, Malifaux minis could be used for Malifaux, Carnevale, Wolsung, In Her Majesty's Name, Empire of the Dead, and I think I'm forgetting another steampunk-era game, too.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Mr. Boddy always carried a sword cane before he died. His problem was that he...

*dons shades*

couldn't cut the Mustard....

YYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Ooh, what's it gonna be?

You know what's sad? It used to be that I didn't get ink because I was afraid of it affecting my chances of getting a job in the mainstream marketplace. Now it's literally because I haven't set aside the money and time to go get it done.

Still thinking Resser crossed feathers will be my first. Then if I am not a big wussy about it, I'll get that NA owl totem I've been wanting.