Off Topic Playground

If he punished me for every stupid thing I did, I'd never have made it past the first session!

I don't think any of us would...

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

Yeah, not sure how I managed that one. Apparently, folding laundry is highly dangerous.

'I shovel the Stalker.'

"Okay. You kill it, it explodes, now the stairs are on fire."

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Or the more fun one.

'The zombies are swarming the stairs. I throw a stick of dynamite at them.'

"Okay...well, the zombies are gone, and the stairs are too. Along with a good chunk of the structural wall..."

Hey, that was an awesome decision.

Seconded only by the minor genius of killing the second one after the rest of the party had put themselves out...

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

Anyway, you trained me not to ask questions...

"How's the fire I started earlier"

'Really bad, make a dodge check to avoid the roof timbers'

I'm still proud that in that session I killed eight zombies (mostly in one big fireball), a ghost, and a building. And the only person that nearly got hurt running from a structurally compromised burning building was the one who hadn't been throwing fire or dynamite about.

That was epic.

Yah, you arrived in time to nearly blow my head off shooting at the thing that was stabbing me. Heh

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

Don't forget to put a plate of cookies in it somewhere, LZ...

each one with a hilariously different effect, of course. Exploding, mutating, antigravity...

Would have been kind of embarrassing if it had gone through the ghost and you'd one-shotted me!

Yup, a collection of cookies with varying effects is a great thing to leave out. Course, one is just tasty and nutritious, but can you pick that one from the plate...?