Off Topic Playground

I do too. I'm just annoyed, because there's two places I would have left it in the house and it isn't in either one. And trying to search for a wallet as you're heading out the door is hardly ideal.

Anyway, trying to get a more positive mindset on things and moving on with stuff. Looking over the old Victrix stuff to see where to take what I wrote this morning, have a few ideas but not really sure...

There is nothing worst than missing a wallet. Hang in there, I am sure you will find it.

Heh, the thanks button on here is more difficult to catch than a Scoby Doo villain.

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Also, I'll catch up on my reading soon. When I can get my head together, and clear a few tasks off my list.

Heh, the thanks button on here is more difficult to catch than a Scoby Doo villain.

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Also, I'll catch up on my reading soon. When I can get my head together, and clear a few tasks off my list.

Wait a minute, Scooby Doo villains were easy to catch, thanks to the meddling kids.

Yeah, but we don't have three catchers mitts, a roll of chicken wire, two bags of feathers, a box of roller skates, and live bait...

Well, we need Fred to drop the crate and the girls need to turn on the fan after the villain stands on the grease. -looks at Shaggy and Scooby-

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

In case Bow hasn't told you, the Saturday campaign decided to try pulling a Scooby Doo in our last session. I'm pretty sure Bow and Mako were decided to be Velma and Daphne...

I can see Bow as Velma. -nods-

Actually, monkey was velma. I was shaggy, bow was daphne, and web was Fred.

I kept notes, lol

Oh yeah? I got Bow in my campaign also! -big smile-

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Boobs.

Well if you say so. I am more of a butt man myself. :D

awww flatterers. :3

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

LZ, you should have mail soon. Lemme know if that file opens for you, please?

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Mako is really good at the notes... If only he'd remember to send them out after each session... :P

awww flatterers. :3

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

LZ, you should have mail soon. Lemme know if that file opens for you, please?

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Mako is really good at the notes... If only he'd remember to send them out after each session... :P

??? Wha? really? That was so fast.

it's just one map... I'm not *that* fast. but yes, I do like to work quickly. Plus, that one wasn't terribly complicated, all the work of figuring out where everything was supposed to go was done for me. :)

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

I can do that, ed. I have a jpeg of it that's small enough. Would you like me to?

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

you guys are making me blush with all the complimenting. I'll get a swelled head at this rate!

it's just one map... I'm not *that* fast. but yes, I do like to work quickly. Plus, that one wasn't terribly complicated, all the work of figuring out where everything was supposed to go was done for me. :)

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

I can do that, ed. I have a jpeg of it that's small enough. Would you like me to?

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

you guys are making me blush with all the complimenting. I'll get a swelled head at this rate!

Well it is all true. I may have only met you for one weekend, but you are pretty ok in my book! :)"Ok" is kinda weak. I will change that to awesome.