Off Topic Playground

Thin Guy: Did you hear the joke about the pizza??

Fat Guy: No,....

Thin Guy: Nevermind,.. it was too cheesy,...

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

I should stop though,.. because the bad joke commentary will just keep coming

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Fat Guy: What's with the hat??

Thin Guy: I came as the construction worker,... you wanna be the Indian?

Sadly, no, this is not Marshal Jazzhands. This is the one I've already started painting, lol. Coat is dark grey with a hint of purple, flames are going to be purple, and the chains are rusty. Haven't figured out the coffin, but I'm saving that for last anyway.

But my real suggestion is to grab whatever you feel like when you get to it, and see if it works!

That's about as useful as the other day, when he suggested that I use paint,...*grin*

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

(hopefully these pics aren't supposed to be telling a serious story,...???)

They are telling a story, Web. well... They are part of one. But I did ask people to write their own, not worry about what story I want to tell. :) One of these days I might post them all in order and you can see what story im telling. Until then... don't worry about it, just have fun writing whatever you feel like writing. :)

I finally heard a new light bulb joke:

Q: How many hipsters does it take to change a light bulb?

A: It's an obscure number. You've probably never heard of it.

65cols.jpg

I counter with:

Got some chores done, and a bit of gaming in. Okko is a nice skirmish miniatures game masquerading as a boardgame- definitely worth the $14 MM is charging. They have a nice minis line; I'd like to think they could pull a Tannhauser and run a Kickstarter to replace the standups with plastic minis instead of selling metals separately, but I digress.

Elder Sign was fun while doing laundry, even if Cthulhu won handily.

New Kings of War unit cards are posted. Time for bed. Catch y'all tomorrow most likely.