Off Topic Playground

I was getting munched by a zombie while investigating a double homicide in an elevator, then something about prom dresses and a baby that stole my dads bed and shrunk it, then I got attacked by a foot long grasshopper.

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

Also my investigation consisted of "I'm going to hide in the corner here and see what happens."

Ah,h, the Scoby Doo method of investigation. Very effective, that.

BUT I AM BACK! AND THIS TIME, I AM BACK TO KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLE GUM.

And I am all out of bubble gum.

They Live is one of the few movies I'd actually like to see get a remake with a bigger budget, but only if a) John Carpenter gets to direct it and B) there's no executive meddling. Give Rowdy Roddy Piper and Keith David cameos, too.

I have the feeling I am soon going to be buried under a massive wave of miniatures. Yep, my Bones KS is finally on its way!

About freaking time...maybe once they can get all of the packages out I can finally get my Kaladrax leg replaced. Lots of cool stuff. I need to get in an order to Warbases so I can base them all up for gaming.

We went out for mexican last night- enchiladas for $1.29 each meant 4 enchiladas, one order of beans, and 2 drinks were $15 including a tip. The drinks were $5 by themselves- I wish our water didn't taste like calcium tablets (yay limestone).

I currently use a ZeroWater pitcher. Brita pitchers also help a lot. The Zerowater is pretty impressive but that comes at the cost of taking more time- probably double that of a Brita pitcher.

Does anyone else remember the commercials with the English chap that said "Brita wowtah is bettuh wowtah"?

I don't know, I'm stuck at work in a classroom by myself with 4 sleeping children. My boss indicated no effort to get me or my sister and brother in law out early.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

And thank you. I'm sorry, my manners are broken. I'll look into getting that fixed.

At the moment? Pretty relaxed. I'm working on the Showdown: Job Hunters decks and trying to get those ready for reviewing in a couple weeks. Other than that, just getting ready to go down to Las Vegas this weekend. What about you and the other fellas? (I'm gonna post the picture of all of us soon).