Off Topic Playground

I need a new shoulder, that shopping was heavier than planned.

What's up, bow? You're a little far for me to reach but I can supply an Internet hug, if that helps?

Work was dull, catching up on emails, wondering why it's taken three weeks for the business office to tell me that they want a copy of my work permit in order to pay me this month (apparently the copy the research office took to put with my contract doesn't count...), the usual

Ooo...tough call, PHR or Viks. I vote Viks, but then I'm on a kick assembling this stuff. Using some LGS to fill in gaps on the Void Wretch, Gamin and Death Marshal that are built. Have to say, a proper clay shaper makes a world of difference with this...need to find somewhere to buy one so I'm not stealing the brother's.

Why 100 magnets? O.o

*More internet hugs*

And from someone (me) that doesn't usually like touching people!

I appear to have lost a fence spike. I knew it was broken, but it was in the box when I packed it. Now, its gone walkies. Oh well, just have to repaint that bit as a rusty broken bit of fence lol.

Viks it is.

Hello and thanks!

Germany is peachy. Life's been a real big b the past few weeks. Work's a pain in the arse. Really demotivating, hence my lack of ambition to really do anything productive in my free time.

BUT I AM BACK! AND THIS TIME, I AM BACK TO KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLE GUM.

And I am all out of bubble gum.