Off Topic Playground

I've got knife, file, glue, brush and paints. Just in case. Anything I buy will likely stay in its packaging til I get back lol.

Shine gave you my cell number, right?

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Ha, schlock was funny tonight. I think it's a bit of both.

burned it? 0.o What did it do that she felt she needed to set it on fire?!?

Ed, it takes like... 2 minutes to laminate something. not counting warm up time for the laminater...

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Bleach! How's it going?

How did I not see your post? o.0

Welp... guess that means it's bed time for me!

Don't sweat it, Bleach. There's a reason I'm a Resser- I kill threads like nobody's business. That and all the Gencon hype is a bit of a drag for me lately.

See, I am doing stuff with my minis- remember the pistol conversion I mentioned before? Here it is. If the Death Marshals can fight with their bladed pistols, why not an Ogre?

post-7924-13911930556754_thumb.jpg

Nothing like a close up pic to remind one of freaking mold lines...

post-7924-13911930556533_thumb.jpg

Also requires a laminater, bow, lol. She didn't burn it, just used it all up.

Here's the map, Mako-

http://cdn.visitindy.com/web_files/map/DTParkMap_c040909.pdf

And interesting conversion, Dust!

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Things aren't too bad...kinda crazy at the moment with all the Gencon prep.

laminator... bah, details. You could always use packing tape instead. Poor man's laminator. Or contact paper. :P

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

but it's got poor composition, Mako. Virginia Ave and Indiana ave cut it almost corner to corner from top left to bottom right, leading the eye straight off the page without actually engaging in the rest of the image.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Then to make matters worse! Massachusetts ave and Kentucky Ave cut it corner to corner the opposite direction making an X almost dead center of the page, which could be good, except that it doesn't manage to arrest the eyes' movement off the page at all. *shakes head* very poor design.