Off Topic Playground

OMGF, this movie has it all: horror, werewolves, bad special effects, great atmosphere, its Canadian and it has a great ending. I've just finished watching it and I'm still under the impression.

There is a little bit of subtle humor, but all in all I had a great time watching it and people on this forum might appreciate it. IE Ginger Snaps 2: Unleashed is a sequel and a better movie than the first movie, which is an ok teen horror.

The prequel, Ginger Snaps: The Beginning (third movie) is an uncoherent mess of a flick with somewhat better special effects, so don't bother to watch it if you've got interested in the movie I've mentioned.

+points for the bad weather and thunders outside of my house...

I'm planing to watch Dog Soldiers, since I'm in a mood for more werewolves.

I've got all of Romeros movies, but I'm currently not into zombies...

Edited by Linus Mcmold
excitedness

Yeah, four people in the house, three working today different shifts. So, my car was taken for that. It's back now, lol. Not that it's the one we're taking tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Hey Linus, how's you?

Hi there!

In mood for slacking off. I was caught in the rain today after a week of killing heat :-$ and I'm anxious to let my mind wander. What about you e.d.o.n.i.l ?

I think I'll do some stuff with my miniatures today, yesterday I was in a bad mood and haven't done anything...

By anything I mean haven't touched my books or seminars and neither any of the miniatures which I was planning.

I skipped cooking lunch today and bought a half of a chicken, which is a first for me. Weird *drool* *cyclops*

Alright, that's all done now. We've got directions open and saved...print those out when the printer is free, so that we have a backup from the GPS...got cards in a spiffy little thing to wear on a lanyard instead of a wallet...now to get things all packed. Should be good to go in a little time.