Off Topic Playground

mmmm tasty *spits coffee out, hands the cup to Karn* BLECH! Nephalim spit :( *takes a swig from her hip flask, swishes the rum around her mouth, spits it out, takes another swing and swallows it; shakes head*

*takes it back and sits on your shoulder, takes a sip*

Not what you said last time *Winks and grins*

*eyes the flask and suddenly snatches it out of your hand and takes a sip (Via Acrobatics in Dark Heresy + Improved Initiative in D&D)*

Ohhh not bad. *Hands it back and grins innocently*

@6000th post: Grats Fell!

I always carry rum :angel:

You M'Lady are well prepared, just as I am..

#opens bag to show: A tent, several tinned goods, a tin opener, bottles of beer, rum, vodka and pre mixed Long island Iced Teas, Snacks, Malifaux figures and rules, A cuddly toy, Spare underwear, A Bear trap etc etc#

You M'Lady are well prepared, just as I am..

#opens bag to show: A tent, several tinned goods, a tin opener, bottles of beer, rum, vodka and pre mixed Long island Iced Teas, Snacks, Malifaux figures and rules, A cuddly toy, Spare underwear, A Bear trap etc etc#

*eyes cuddly Toy*

Isn't that a neverborn teddy

Why yes it is. just deactivated. Hopefully.

#eyes teddy suspiciously. Places it out of the bag, across the other side of the room#

Just in case....

Ohhh that won't save you...

*eyes the Teddy* It knows you now.... if it gets activated it will find you AB. *Sips his coffee* Mark my words... it will find you...

*eyes the Teddy* It knows you now.... if it gets activated it will find you AB. *Sips his coffee* Mark my words... it will find you...

Is it your mission to freak me out? ;)

Pah, i am a master of disguise. I can hide in plain sight!

And anyway, who is insane enough to activate it?

Why yes it is. just deactivated. Hopefully.

#eyes teddy suspiciously. Places it out of the bag, across the other side of the room#

Just in case....

Well if you don't want it

As i understand it, Teddy don't attack other neverborn so i'm fine

I think?

Didn't do what?

#eyes space where teddy was#

hmmmm.....

#readies pistols, just in case#

*moves a bit behind Fells head nad looks around*

Well that's not good... you may want to just... not move AB. It's going to be after you since it knows you... you touched it.

The good thing is there are still plenty of lights...

*Stops as their is a snap and the power goes out, the thread going pitch black*

on..... ok... never mind... Horror Movie Rules! *Turns to keep an eye behind Fell as she watches the front* Get back to back with Chocobo AB. If your alone, your a goner for sure.

*moves a bit behind Fells head nad looks around*

Well that's not good... you may want to just... not move AB. It's going to be after you since it knows you... you touched it.

The good thing is there are still plenty of lights...

*Stops as their is a snap and the power goes out, the thread going pitch black*

on..... ok... never mind... Horror Movie Rules! *Turns to keep an eye behind Fell as she watches the front* Get back to back with Chocobo AB. If your alone, your a goner for sure.

But I'm not alone. I'm back to back with this furry individual. Come to think of it, its not chocobo, he has feathers......

#turns very slowly around. Sees teddy. Blasts off six quick shots before legging it away and hiding behind fells legs.#

And will someone turn that atmospheric music off!

Oh, And I hope that wasn't Sketch....

aaaarrrrrrrghhhhhhhaaaarrrraaaawer ! ........ *walks in yawning and scratching his head , flips on lights * what in the world are you guys doing ? * shrugs gets a cup of coffee *

*As you go to the Coffee Machine and open the cabinet to get the Coffee there is a little horrendously evil looking Teddy bear in the Cabinet looking down at you*

But I'm not alone. I'm back to back with this furry individual. Come to think of it, its not chocobo, he has feathers......

#turns very slowly around. Sees teddy. Blasts off six quick shots before legging it away and hiding behind fells legs.#

And will someone turn that atmospheric music off!

Oh, And I hope that wasn't Sketch....

Ouch, you were siting on my fur saddle :(

Oh yeh sorry *turns music off*