Off Topic Playground

Ooh, new background art on the home page. The nothing beast is a huge lad...

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Oh wait, are they using full combat tactics and fighting over a missing american flag?

http://www.livegameauctions.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=34&Itemid=20

Its going on constantly for 3 days. It'll be something to check out for sure.

Plus side, gencon is smaller than dragoncon so I dont have to map out 4 different places, thats nice.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Should I bring my Hamlet Choose Your Own Adventure book for the car?

so... swimming was fun. the sunburn I've got now is not... but oh well.

I'm the diving champion of my family. I taught my youngest sister and her boyfriend, and tried to teach my brother. He didn't get it... Has the most interesting... I suppose I'd have to call it a dive I've ever seen. He gets into a diving position, and jumps, and stays horizontal ish. His hands, arms, and head go in at the same time as his feet. It's hilarious to watch.

That sounds really painful...

Funny as anything, but ouch!

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Woo, one more model finished! (excluding final effects like OSL, weathering and gore, which are very last touches)