Off Topic Playground

I Just checked it now! That was fast, I will never besmirch the postal service again! ;)

And as I tried to explain to your Nephilim fashion accessory. i don't actually have the power to summon, its sheer coincidence. I mean, watch...

Canary

Canary

Canary.....

#watches bemused as a tiny yellow bird lands on his hand and then flies away..#

Ummm?

I'm not a Fashion accessory *glares*

Ahhh... wow even a little coffee woke me right up today heh. Was dragging heavily until now ><

I Just checked it now! That was fast, I will never besmirch the postal service again! ;)

And as I tried to explain to your Nephilim fashion accessory. i don't actually have the power to summon, its sheer coincidence. I mean, watch...

Canary

Canary

Canary.....

#watches bemused as a tiny yellow bird lands on his hand and then flies away..#

Ummm?

Can you summon Black Canary?

*Eyes AB*

Well sir... your nothing if not consistent. *snickers and shakes head*

Any who..... everyone have a good weekend and end of the world?

Yeah, weekend wasn't bad. Though didn't really do much. I was mainly studying, only three weeks to the exams now.

The end of the world was a bit of a letdown. I was hoping for so much more.... I'd even polished my pistols!

#shows KArn the pistols gleaming#

Yeah, weekend wasn't bad. Though didn't really do much. I was mainly studying, only three weeks to the exams now.

The end of the world was a bit of a letdown. I was hoping for so much more.... I'd even polished my pistols!

Ohhh shiny.... oh... .missed a spot.. *points to the tiniest of smudges under the stock just before the trigger*

Well, i do appreciate the fine female form, as I'm sure the women on here appreciate the male form.

Sometimes the simple things are the best....

I think most people would agree with you, I certainly do ;)

@Karn: I'm okay... shoulder still hurts... actually, my all over hurts today... and the ibuprofen isn't helping *shakes head* I have a tension headache that goes from my neck, down my spine and through my legs... I'm getting too old ;) I actually really wish I had an outdoor, in ground, heated pool... I'd swim in it almost every day... except during the winter...

*surveys Karn's "manliness"* You look..... manly.... *trys hard to keep a straight face*

You tell me, I wouldn't of let Orochi out, took me all day to get him back in

DARNITT!!!

#gets cloth and begins to polish furiously#

Ah, Lunchtime......back in a bit!

*hands AB's some gun polish*

@Karn: I'm okay... shoulder still hurts... actually, my all over hurts today... and the ibuprofen isn't helping *shakes head* I have a tension headache that goes from my neck, down my spine and through my legs... I'm getting too old ;) I actually really wish I had an outdoor, in ground, heated pool... I'd swim in it almost every day... except during the winter...

Ick that just sounds like a bucket of suck :/

Well hopefully you can relax this evening, maybe a hot shower later? Though Im sure the rain isn't helping any *shakes fist at the sky before leaning against your head and putting a heat pack just at the base of your neck*

*surveys Karn's "manliness"* You look..... manly.... *trys hard to keep a straight face*

*eyes Fell* Uh huh... it's ok, I get it. gotta keep up appearances. *grins knowingly*

#sniggers. Possibly not for the same reason as Fell. Just the thought of Karn's manliness#

*hands AB's some gun polish*

Oooh cheers! i ran out on saturday...

*drags feet over shag carpet, then gives Karn an electriacal shock on the tip of his tail*

Lol. Me next!! I like electrical shocks....

#holds hand out in anticipation#

*drags feet over shag carpet, then gives Karn an electriacal shock on the tip of his tail*

*eyes carpet* What are you.... eeeaaakkkkkggrpphhh!

*Twitches and jumps onto your head, clinging around it for a few seconds before climbing back down to your shoulder*

Uh huh. *straightens his and your hair*

I see how it is, your a real live wire Fell ;)

*Wraps his tail around your neck and sips his coffee*