Off Topic Playground

I had a schnitzel sandwich that existed 90% outside the confines of its bun. It also had bacon, onions and cheese enough to physically harm people not brought up in the ways of the good sandwich.

And its somewhat on the way to the game store.... oh NO

GENCON

80 Tara

40 Book

24 3xArsenal (TT, NB, Outcast)

21 Death Marshals

-25 Booth Cash

THE INTERBUTTS

40 Viks

45 Ice Golem (and some nerds sharing his box)

24 3x Arsenal Packs (Guild, Arcanist, Resser)

-105 Cool Guy Credits

?? Buttstink Shipping

+2 Steamborgs

$164 of real money

Well, there's the official live show version of Hatch Fever... >.>

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

I had a schnitzel sandwich that existed 90% outside the confines of its bun. It also had bacon, onions and cheese enough to physically harm people not brought up in the ways of the good sandwich.

GENCON

80 Tara

40 Book

21 Death Marshals

-25 Booth Cash

THE INTERBUTTS

40 Viks

-105 Cool Guy Credits

?? Buttstink Shipping

+2 Steamborgs

$164 of real money

...wait, how'd you pull that off? O.o

GENCON

80 Tara

40 Book

21 Death Marshals

-25 Booth Cash

THE INTERBUTTS

40 Viks

-105 Cool Guy Credits

?? Buttstink Shipping

+2 Steamborgs

$164 of real money

The only reason I can afford to buy a starter is because I won a book. Out of 150ish cool guy points, 120 of that is Tara and arsenals. I think the only model I'll own without rules will be War Cock.

Oh, nevermind, I figured out how you did it.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

I'm waiting on most of the Arsenal packs...Ten Thunders I have just about everything of, so I'll get a lot of use out them. But, I expect I'll make most use of Tara over the next month...well, her and Lady J/Rasputina as I paint them up for demo crews.

Oh, nevermind, I figured out how you did it.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

I'm waiting on most of the Arsenal packs...Ten Thunders I have just about everything of, so I'll get a lot of use out them. But, I expect I'll make most use of Tara over the next month...well, her and Lady J/Rasputina as I paint them up for demo crews.

I'm either the only player of most of the factions I need, or I have so much of it I can't realistically split the deck with anyone. I think my resser pack is the only one where I won't be keeping all the cards, and my levi cards would be going to me roommate if he wasn't pushed to Wave 2.

Flip for it!

Tricky choice though. Do you have any of the Seamus stuff already?

Yep already have 2 Seamus crews (one demo and one with the Alt) I'm currently getting all Malifaux crew boxes and all card decks so even tho I'm going to have a 5th Justice crew I don't know about a 3rd Seamus one...

Also with the Enforcer boxes I'm only going to get the Death Marshals (for Tara) which is going to take me up to 24 death marshals