Off Topic Playground

Sorry wait, beginning of sept. Duh

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Single, four would have been a bit pricey. Going to watch to see if a two band resin set happens cos that would be tempting.

I did, he's looking good. I'd suggest giving him highlights in his eyes to make them glow a bit, though.

Don't have to pick yet, but paid enough to get the siren as well cos I think I'll be getting the pirates. Also, I have one promo credit so can get one of the add on models free, like the special halfling. Hopefully there'll be a pirate one soon. Or I'll pay extra and get the death kiwi lol

Yeah, managed about ten hours. Which is a good thing, lol. About to head out to B&N to pick up the journal for note taking for the Summit and Gencon. Not sure what I want to do tonight... Elle isn't giving me any indications on whether she wants to paint or write.

So finally able to access my Wamp gallery.... several months after the contest I initially wanted it for. Miscast on my model for it also kind of put nails in the coffin for that plan. I need to sit down sometime now and touch my metal models, and take some non-ass pictures of a few of them. Also need to convert a bunch of them into collage shots.

Good to hear you've got access finally, Boshea!

So, I found a journal that's pretty spiffy... magnetic cover on it, good sized, hardcover. Was also the cheapest one I could find. O.o Journal stuff is weird. Also found a paperback of Way of Kings, and a copy of the first Iron Kingdoms novel.