Off Topic Playground

nope you haven't learnt your lesson just yet.

LOL

Morning!

I haven't got a single lick of painting done yet this weekend, LOL. But I did get to catch up with a couple guys yesterday and play some games last night, so that counts instead I guess. Maybe get some painting done this afternoon.

@lobo I haven't painted squat myself yet this weekend either , took my son to dave and busters , i think i had almost as fun as he did , I noticed though home systems are pretty much caught up or better technically than arcade machines although the arcade was way more fun !

I live in down south, Hazyel lives up north and AB's in the somewhere in the middle

Well, not really in the middle, more just across from Hayzel! North Wales! Land of the soggy sheep....

:s who says the world didnt end yesterday???

And if this is the rapture and we have been taken up...Heaven is the Wyrd forums!!

OOOOOOOHH We are sooooo gonna hit 6000 posts today....who will get it?

Edited by Absolution Black

#wanders in, turns around and shoos away the stragglers of the audience from Friday#

No, go away...... Go watch Jeremy Kyle.

#shuts door, pours coffee. Gets computer out (needs to do some work), and begins to type#

Yay, nekima has been dispatched (despatched?) and will be in my hands soon..... Wishes do get granted!

Hey Fell, if you live with Hayzel, does the fact that the Princess and the Lady are in the same place screw with the laws of physics?

I mean, that much awesomeness in one area.....or is that the way the world ends? ;)

And, more out of habit than any real belief it will work,

KArn

KArn

KArn...

Well, not really in the middle, more just across from Hayzel! North Wales! Land of the soggy sheep....

Must resist Welsh Sheep joke

And if this is the rapture and we have been taken up...Heaven is the Wyrd forums!!

We Have a demonic Princess and Fell has a whip, I'm pretty sure this is the other place, we just happen to like werid stuff ;)

OOOOOOOHH We are sooooo gonna hit 6000 posts today....who will get it?

Me!

Must resist Welsh Sheep joke

We Have a demonic Princess and Fell has a whip, I'm pretty sure this is the other place, we just happen to like werid stuff ;)

Me!

Oh, you can do the sheep jokes, you will find most welsh people really don't care...it doesn't bother us! We are far too laid back a nation to let some humour rile us!!

The other place eh? I wondered why it was warm.. i just thought the office heating had been left on!

No It's 2/3 of Chocobo's Angels :D

Lol! Though I don't think the ladies would agree!!