Off Topic Playground

I got an escape, and it totally overfuelled Sophie. I can barely focus on anything there's such a torrent of ideas in my head!

Still, I'm settling to painting now and hopefully her buzz won't fade too much before gencon...

Definitely learn it bow, you can always take the maths courses too lol

not if it's all based on mathematics. There's no foundation to build on. I have exactly 0 grasp of how numbers work beyond a basic 2x2. sometimes if I'm really on top of things, I can manage to solve for x in things like 2X=3X^2x4X... sometimes. not tonight. that ones a little beyond me, haven't done math like that since high school.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

yeah, I looked at their math courses. Way over my head. all of them.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

it took tutoring to get me through an every day math course. and that was just stuff like balancing the check book (which I still can't manage, I always get funky numbers)

I was half asleep, and in my normal days that's not an unusual level of junk to tip into my system lol! Often it takes that much to get her out of bed...

The conversation was good though, talked about business, economics, miniatures, and careers with a mate.