Off Topic Playground

Kate is a former Special Operations Lieutenant, serving specifically in the InfoWar division. Served out of patriotism, but that died a very sudden death after the government used tactical nukes at a civilian protest. She's a pragmatic person, doing what she must to survive, but also an idealist. While she's willing to do whatever she must, she feels large amounts of guilt for the past year of being a thief, not to mention her actions in the riots. More than anything, she wants to find a way off world, to find a new life away from warfare. Spends her nights unable to sleep without drinking.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Sweet, Bow! Sounds like fun!

We didn't play anything this time. We just talked about them. They mentioned having wyrd at the con, so that was exciting. I showed them the jpu kickstarter page, they talked about a game I'd never heard of called guillotine where you gain and lose points based on which character gets beheaded at the end of your turn. Very interesting sounding game.

Oh, that whole dizziness thing that kicked in on Friday keeps coming and going. Not sure why, possibly from sitting for four days doing nothing but painting coiled up in my chair. Though it's not the first time I've done that and it's never hit me before.