Off Topic Playground

Glad to hear it *grin*

I an getting the two Cygnar models, decided to get the game too, figured for only twenty dollars it will be worth a play.

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

.... and good call on the retribution model, it is nice.

Eh, not a big fan of Sturgis. Do think it's interesting to have a Cygnar 'caster become a Cryx epic caster though, that's a first for them.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Also, that masterclass Haley is calling my name... >.> 8 inch tall model of one of the best designs in the game? So pretty, lol

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Masterworks_Haley_Box.png

See?

She's 125

Odd...I've actually gotten quite a bit done. I've worked up to the midtone on the Chimera, taking a break for food before working some more on it. Not totally sure how I'm going to do the intricate rune work, but I'll figure out something.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

...dammit, you're right, she probably is pre-painted. Well, there goes that idea... >.>

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

I've had Bleach on while painting, lol

125?! Ouch...

I was enjoying not waking up feeling like I was trapped in an oven. Then I had a few Skype calls, and now it's lunch lol.

I'll paint after this, then break for cooking tea I think. What time is the session later?

So messed up my kodiak by not thinning my wash right, so into the ultra clean he went. On the bright side his arms may come off after this and make him far easier to paint. Gonna pick up some floor polish and see if the 1:1 mix with the vallejo wash solves my problems.

Well the paint and the legs came off. At worst I can paint him that way. Need to figure out how I'd hold him, but lets me get at the hard spots. If a second bath doesn't work then there is always stressing the glue with extreme cold. Primed some infantry up to use as test models for figuring out the wash. They're quick to paint and strip.