Off Topic Playground

lol nice to meet you, too, Deus. Just... no smashing please? I am small and squishable or so I'm told. Also broken enough already.

Well, I suppose he can be a gentleman then. gloves and twirly cane do come very very close to bow tie in the gentleman point list.

who has told you you're small and squishy? that worries me.....that means they have thought about actually squishing you...

lol nice to meet you, too, Deus. Just... no smashing please? I am small and squishable or so I'm told. Also broken enough already.

Well, I suppose he can be a gentleman then. gloves and twirly cane do come very very close to bow tie in the gentleman point list.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

ok... I know what ressers are... I think I know what finger wagglers are... what's a borner?

Resser = resurrectionist

borner = Neverborn

Finger Waggler = Arcanist

Mercs = outcast

Superior beings = Guild

Just labels we used once upon a time lol

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Its an Original thing... *polishes original badge*

um my cousin almost accidentally squished me when we were wrestling one time. He'd never intentionally hurt me, but he's a bit bigger'n me and Navy, they focus a little more on the hand to hand training stuff than we do in the army being in a confined space and all. Also my ex, also because he almost accidentally squished me when he dropped his backpack pretty much on me. I think that was by accident... not sure.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

OH! and my best friend in college because she was a bit protective and also bigger'n me and lunch/dinner/mealtimes are vicious at that school.

um my cousin almost accidentally squished me when we were wrestling one time. He'd never intentionally hurt me, but he's a bit bigger'n me and Navy, they focus a little more on the hand to hand training stuff than we do in the army being in a confined space and all. Also my ex, also because he almost accidentally squished me when he dropped his backpack pretty much on me. I think that was by accident... not sure.

Ok, just HOW small are you? O.O

I now have visions of a tiny elfen type..kinda like tinkerbell....WAIT...you're not tinkerbell are you?

Blast! My secret is out. Peter Pan we must away!

Lol I'm 5'5" but I'm pretty slender, and I startle easy. Plus when I stood next to my x who was 6'8" I did look a mite elfin. So now I joke about being small because even though I'm average height I guess I give the impression of smallness.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Ah the backpack thing. He carried enough supplies for a month in the thing, it weighed more than I do.

Blast! My secret is out. Peter Pan we must away!

Lol I'm 5'5" but I'm pretty slender, and I startle easy. Plus when I stood next to my x who was 6'8" I did look a mite elfin. So now I joke about being small because even though I'm average height I guess I give the impression of smallness.

lol, I can relate to that, I am 6'7" and my wife is 5'4" ...unless she wears heels it does look a little funny!

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Oh and i will make a mental note not to go BOO when you are around... ;)

Heh! My wife is 5'1", so I'm used to not damaging the wee folk. My life depends on it, as my mother is also 5'1" and very petite and won't hesitate to end my existence if I damage my wife. (Guess where the Irish came from.)

0.0 ... Is it safe to come down from the ceiling now?

Hmmm, going by what lurks in this thread..you're actually safer down here than up there

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Besides, in here, you're under Guild protection. Its not brilliant and sometimes accidents do happen, but thats what the cleaners are for, right?

lol I bet my commander would just love signing that one off.

... creepy smilie is creepy...

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

So... I have discovered something... I would do terribly (ha i finally noticed the italics button!) in prison. I do not handle confinement to a room very well at all!

Edited by bowchikawowers