Off Topic Playground

Time for a coffee.

#Goes to find the right monolith#

make sure its the right monolith..remember what happened last time...

It sure did. BTW, nice work stealing the coveted (not really) 57,000th post. ;)

Its all down to sneaky underhand tactics..its why I work for the guild.

Why do you guys keep insisting there's some sanity here in my head... I assure it's just as if not more crazy than this thread.

... Is the medal shiny?

It is relatively shiny...though keep it out of the sun, as the inside chocolate tends to melt...

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Curses! The post was snapped by the egg again. All part of a Guild plot I'm sure.

One day it will be mine!

patience padawan...patience

aw chocolate...

Maybe if I dump a bucket of cologne on Mako too...

lol, you have buckets of it? By the way I don't think we have been properly introduced...

You may now have guessed that I am the suave, sophisticated member of this thread.

Any posts that may have suggested otherwise will be dealt with..in a gentlemanly manner of course.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

lol, just read the first 3 pages of this thread for nostalgia..we are mental..

wait....its taken 2 years and 57000 posts for me to realise that?

Setting herbie on people is not gentlemanly Abs, no matter how awesome a top hat and monocle you put on him!

awww...Herbie is a pleasant and kind individual provided you behave. Its not his fault you lot are a bunch of miscreants!!

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

lol we haven't officially met, Abs, no. I'm Chika, or Bow, whichever, and the rest of the forum is a scary place. I tend to hide out here.

And no... Herbie needs a bow tie as well as the awesome top hat and monacle to be gentlemanly. :3

He has a phobia of bow ties...all Peacekeepers do. Design fault

And hiding here is fine..the rest of the forum isn't scary, just too serious.

I mean, talking about wyrd games and minis and stories..pfftt..thats not what these forums were designed for, right?

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

a phobia of bow ties? Sad day! Herbie can never be a gentleman then.

He can however twirl a cane...

lol we haven't officially met, Abs, no. I'm Chika, or Bow, whichever, and the rest of the forum is a scary place. I tend to hide out here.

And no... Herbie needs a bow tie as well as the awesome top hat and monacle to be gentlemanly. :3

Heh. You speak wisely. It's the reason I spend a lot of my time in posts that are behind the scenes. The general populace of nearly any forum brings out the Irish in me. (As in DEUS SMASH PUNY POSTER... we like to avoid that reaction.)

If the phobia results in the Peacekeeper going on a murderous rampage then it's hardly a flaw. Just keep them away from black tie dinners. Anyone wearing a bow tie without a tux deserves to be viciously mauled by a few tonnes of metal.

Very true...

When is the finger waggler's annual dinner dance again?

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

oooh.. twirling a cane just about makes up for the lack of a bow tie... does he wear those fancy white gloves with it?

Well, getting them to fit is a problem, but yes..he does... for a while, until they become stained.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Hmmm.... I have just noticed..there is a serious lack of borners and ressers in here...unless of course they are hiding ..wise move..

Herbie does not like ressers..or borners..or finger wagglers for that matter, but he will tolerate them.

lol nice to meet you, too, Deus. Just... no smashing please? I am small and squishable or so I'm told. Also broken enough already.

Well, I suppose he can be a gentleman then. gloves and twirly cane do come very very close to bow tie in the gentleman point list.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

ok... I know what ressers are... I think I know what finger wagglers are... what's a borner?