Off Topic Playground

oooh strawberries... I love home grown strawberries. We thought we had a bunch of wild strawberries taking over our back yard and I was really excited until I found out they're impostors and not edible. That was a sad day.

Steam I think the best way to describe how my foot is feeling is thusly: @#$%^&*#$%$

my Ibuprofen wore off last night while I was sleeping. I'm taking 4 of the little over the counter ones! I'm really not that big, and I don't take a lot of medicine. one allergy pill a day and that's about it, usually. this feels like overkill. except that it works.

oooh strawberries... I love home grown strawberries. We thought we had a bunch of wild strawberries taking over our back yard and I was really excited until I found out they're impostors and not edible. That was a sad day.

Steam I think the best way to describe how my foot is feeling is thusly: @#$%^&*#$%$

my Ibuprofen wore off last night while I was sleeping. I'm taking 4 of the little over the counter ones! I'm really not that big, and I don't take a lot of medicine. one allergy pill a day and that's about it, usually. this feels like overkill. except that it works.

Is it a sprain then or did it fracture? Ibuprofen only really takes down the inflammation anyway, for the pain..paracetamol or codamol are better.. But go with what you've been prescribed lol, I am no pharmacist!

If it came to a choice between tripsing through mud with beast boy or lying on a beach topping up the tan with Lady j...I know where I am!

Pass the sun cream...

When you put it that way I think I'll join the Guild. Although I think the Steam Fitters Union is also in charge of breweries. Maybe dual faction is the way to go.

Personally I perfer a jacuzzi with Lilith, even with odd bath salts she puts in

Lol, I like my appendages too much to try that..

Steam, Guild membership forms on the way!

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

KArn...

KArn...

KArn..

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

nope, he was right..it doesn't work..darnitt..

heh, There is something wrong with you guys. Ain't no way no how I'm getting anywhere near those... people. I like my skin attached, my head my own, and my heart beating.

it's a possible stress fracture (early enough that it doesn't show up on Xray) or something called planar fascitis. however that's spelled. they're treating it "conservatively" whatever that means. So it's wrapped to high heaven, and looks kind of swollen even with the ibuprofen ,i'm not sure if that's because of how it's wrapped though or if it's actually trying to imitate a marshmallow.

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

also: I got that! I read some of the early pages...

heh, There is something wrong with you guys. Ain't no way no how I'm getting anywhere near those... people. I like my skin attached, my head my own, and my heart beating.

it's a possible stress fracture (early enough that it doesn't show up on Xray) or something called planar fascitis. however that's spelled. they're treating it "conservatively" whatever that means. So it's wrapped to high heaven, and looks kind of swollen even with the ibuprofen ,i'm not sure if that's because of how it's wrapped though or if it's actually trying to imitate a marshmallow.

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

also: I got that! I read some of the early pages...

You read some of the early pages? And still have sanity?

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Why do you think we keep them contained in the Off Topic Playground thread? It's for everyone else's safety. ;)

heh, i got out once..messy business..

17 people looking at the thread and its just me talking to myself! :)

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

How posts fly. 57000 posts of nonsense and chatting.

except when i'm involved..then its its just nonsense..

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

I'm still impressed Bow CHOSE to read some earlier posts....she deserves a medal or something..

Isn't madness its own reward?

heh, it does have its moments...I wouldnt stand too close to that window either...

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

methinks Steam is hanging back desperate to claim that 57000 post and the glory contained with it...