Off Topic Playground

Morning all.

Yesterday I was trying to come up with a description of how it felt to wake up stressed, too hot, and too humid. Now, I'm enjoying living it. Lucky me, although it's making my writing easier!

Good to hear the Black stories are coming back, abs.

And that I sit nicely in the middle of the age bracket.

Morning all.

Yesterday I was trying to come up with a description of how it felt to wake up stressed, too hot, and too humid. Now, I'm enjoying living it. Lucky me, although it's making my writing easier!

Good to hear the Black stories are coming back, abs.

And that I sit nicely in the middle of the age bracket.

lol, so average then!

:)

I love it when it's not thirty odd degrees, 80% humidity, and I don't have aircon at home...

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Ooh, does this mean I get to practice my terminator style reforming from a puddle?

I love it when it's not thirty odd degrees, 80% humidity, and I don't have aircon at home...

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Ooh, does this mean I get to practice my terminator style reforming from a puddle?

Yes, but if you insist on hunting for Sarah connor I will be forced to take action....

That's a point, can I have a date with Raspy? Anything to get away from the heat. And my workmate, who is trying to educate me on British Comedy shows, despite me being the Brit...

...(headdesk)

How's you, Mako?

Glad to hear that, Redd! Looking forward to seeing what all of you have done.

And it looks like I'll definitely be getting the Infinity Gencon exclusive, holy crap. o.o

993309_547470988647146_541160258_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

My Apartment is colder than Rasputina being asked on a date by Seamus

:P Lucky. Hey, you working Saturday?

There isnt a single model I can think of that doesnt have a gun

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Wait, hungries don't.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

But their 5 point upgrade does lol