Off Topic Playground

...Belly of Holding? O.o Good lord. That's terrifying, and I like spiders.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Okay, seriously Privateer Press...we need to have words. How could you have knocked it out of the park so perfectly for Cyriss with the infantry, solos and warcasters (two words- clockwork angels... o.o) and have screwed up their jacks that badly? Ugh. >.<

Yeah, they're a living contruct from the ebberon campaign setting. Some DMs hate them, but also some DMs are dumb and dont like players having any fun. I can break 3.5 way easier than just taking a particular RACE. Also they're a PHB1 race in 4e, so nyah nyah

X9UsIqI.jpg

SQvepab.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

qcHiJ71.jpg

Yeah, I've always found humans to be the quickest route to breaking a character...that extra feat and skill points in a lot of builds adds up faster to the power build. Granted, I still have yet to truly try to break the game, my Warcaster was still me pulling back a lot in the optimizing... one of these days, I'll be part of a group that goes 'We're going to do a short campaign. Munchkining is not only encouraged, but required to get to the end. Let's go!'

Dungeons and Dragons 4th edition. I wasn't a real fan of it, although I get why people like it. Me, I prefer the edition beforehand, 3.5. I just felt like I had more flexibility with stuff, and could do more with it. 4th felt very restrictive with the powers and especially trying to mix classes to create a more unique character.

Yep! See? lol

Honestly, I've never bought into the edition war mindset. There are bits that 4th edition did that I think were very well done. Rearranging the bonuses for some of the more exotic races, changing up skills, and some of the new classes were good things. Just that I prefer the things 3.5 had in the long run.

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

I thought that both sucked. Not enough squirrels. In either.

I guarantee you, someone was playing a dire were-squirrel somewhere.

Ah, there's that problem. I played with very few magic users overall. In fact, I played most of them, and I was branching off into such silly directions as a Duelist Gun Mage and a Greatsword Buffing Cleric that I never noticed the problem.