Off Topic Playground

I had two actually. The first actually came from the first couple paragraphs.

Programmable INC,...

Small play on words, gives a nod to the tattoos, and gives a name to your group of heroes.

And then I always liked,.. "The System Bytes",.. as a title. Had been planning to use that for one of my own at some point, but I'm more then willing to let you have it. Especially since I don't write much and will probably never get around to writing a best seller. *grin*

The neighbors lulled me into a conversation then set off firecrackers that sound like lots of m16s firing at once. I about threw my groceries and dove behind my car. Ugh. I am really not a fan of fireworks. Almost as bad as my dog, he's a basket case.

I like the day off though! Too bad family stuff makes being productive impossible.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Oh! And I found a replacement for chocolate in s'mores! Vanilla candy coating!

wow, is it by your knees?

:)

And i had it you were an original..ah well..less of us than i thought..i feel we are a dying breed...best get some insurance just in case!

To be honest it's shorter than it was 5 years ago... I need to get it trimmed to get it longer again.

And I think it's I just make people feel like I've been here for a long time... if that's a good thing or not is the next thing tho.