Off Topic Playground

Brave Nephilim!

Ah, post 2012..Isn't this supposed to be when the world ends? I guess this will be my last post ever....sniff..farewell all, its been nice.... tidy up on your way out.

Ohh stop it you. =)

*Hurls Ball and Chain around at you to knock some sense into you*

Heh! Only kidding.....can't get rid of me that easily! ;)

Watch that ball and chain, I may be tough but I'm still an egg!!

EDIT: Jeez, this Nix model looks a bit harder than I thought to put together...how many pieces?

*snickers and pulls it up just before it hits you*

Well scared you out of it didn't I? =D

Yeah it is an awesome model... haven't got one myself but I bet he is a ton of pieces.

Head, collar, three legs? Not that bad :)

It is when you hate building models! And when you have big hands...

I was hoping a couple of bits at the most, ie body and head. Ah well, i guess a bit of patience is needed! At least the rest of the stuff is 1 piece! (apart from Hamelin).

It shall go in the cupboard for now though, still have some guild stuff to build first...got to get my priorities right!

It is when you hate building models! And when you have big hands...

I was hoping a couple of bits at the most, ie body and head. Ah well, i guess a bit of patience is needed! At least the rest of the stuff is 1 piece! (apart from Hamelin).

It shall go in the cupboard for now though, still have some guild stuff to build first...got to get my priorities right!

Awww but thats the best part! I love building the models =)

I have big hands to but I make do ;) Tweasers are a god send at times ;)

Awww but thats the best part! I love building the models =)

I have big hands to but I make do ;) Tweasers are a god send at times ;)

I love building plastic models, but I have little patience for metal. I can't be doing with pinning and waiting for the bond to take.

I like playing more so i guess I'm just impatient to get them on the table! Maybe i can hire someone to build them all for me....hmmmmm

I love building plastic models, but I have little patience for metal. I can't be doing with pinning and waiting for the bond to take.

I like playing more so i guess I'm just impatient to get them on the table! Maybe i can hire someone to build them all for me....hmmmmm

Heh fair enough. I like the hobby aspect of building them a lot. I enjoy making weird conversions and just seeing how far I can push the model and what I can do with it honestly. Painting is fun to, but I like to build things =D

*Distinct lack of explosions* *silence*

Hello all! Good to see you today!

^I do this^ I bet there are people close to you who do to!

*Distinct lack of explosions* *silence*

Hello all! Good to see you today!

^I do this^ I bet there are people close to you who do to!

Hello Spoon, the only resser that I tolerate! ;)

Quiet entrance today, guess foe did a good job on your zombies....

Yes i'm sure I can force...I mean, ask some lovely friends to do it for me!

Found a t-shirt for you too KArn!!

dc5e1d49a74928fa410bbaab7a77c1ee.image.300x264.jpg

at gotyourtshirt.com, its in the US!!

Ha! Nice =)

I still like the EVIL one: Every Villian Is Lemon =D

*hops up on Fells shoulder and hands her a Coffee*

Btw I started the Beer Monolith! But this will take a long while... I have the Tots out gathering the ingredients now... just be careful if something goes missing in the next few days as they probably have it *whistles innocently*

@Ab Hahaha yeah, just use the clamps on 'em and they will assemble your stuff. Yeah, he did a good job taking care of my zombies. I'm training new ones now. I'm glad to hold that special place to you Ab hahaha.

@everyone else hey all!

Btw I started the Beer Monolith! But this will take a long while... I have the Tots out gathering the ingredients now... just be careful if something goes missing in the next few days as they probably have it *whistles innocently*

Hmmm.. I had noticed my house keys had gone missing. I was about to blame the tots, but they were in my jacket pocket!

#spies tot#

Hey! Stop stealing my keybo....

Hmmm.. I had noticed my house keys had gone missing. I was about to blame the tots, but they were in my jacket pocket!

#spies tot#

Hey! Stop stealing my keybo....

*snickers as a few run back over depositing odds and ends at Fell's feat* Good lads.... they work hard atleast =)

and...

I FIXED IT!

HUZZAH!

*raises arms to the sky as lightning cracks across it and fire works start to shoot up frown the ground randomly*

It only took about 10 hours but it works now! *is relieved/tired/happy/grateful/annoyed/excited*

@Ab Hahaha yeah, just use the clamps on 'em and they will assemble your stuff. Yeah, he did a good job taking care of my zombies. I'm training new ones now. I'm glad to hold that special place to you Ab hahaha.

Heh, still keeping an eye on you though....can never be too careful when a resser's around!

Clamps! :eek:

I FIXED IT!

HUZZAH!

*raises arms to the sky as lightning cracks across it and fire works start to shoot up frown the ground randomly*

It only took about 10 hours but it works now! *is relieved/tired/happy/grateful/annoyed/excited*

Congrats! Cakes are on KArn. (not literally)

#shakes head at mad rush towards Nephilim#

Okay... I found some cool bases.... enough cool bases to base Criid's and Hoffman's crew... for $26... should I do it?

Got a link to them?

And if they are worth it to you, then go for it =)

You can rebase models at a later date... but it always sucks doing it >< So... I say go for it if you have the spare money =)

*Eyes the hill*

That can't be good...

http://www.coolminiornot.com/shop/bases

The sell Malifuax bases as well... but I wanted something different.

I got Egyptian Ruins for Criid's Crew and Dungeon bases for Hoffman... except the 50mm... that one is a blasted ruins base...

Ohh those look nice! Very fitting for them I think. Nice choices =)

I didn't know Coolminiornot sold bases.... I may have to spend some time here browsing them.