Off Topic Playground

*POP*

Afternoon...I see you have taken up freebooters fate Steam? I assume you have both rulebooks..I have been looking to offload them for ages lol, no-one round here wanted to play.

I have just purchased Dreadball..yes, a sucker for those type of games but I love Bloodbowl and this also reminds me of the old Speedball computer games too.

Now to con my brother into a few games..

I actually only have the main rulebook. Not the Amazon one. I think there's a new one too.

Just finished trimming mold lines off the season 2 minis for Dreadball. Painting will be a long way off.

Drop me a PM with your address and I'll post the Amazon one to you (if i can find it) free of charge!

Mini wise I like the female Corp best so far. Haven't played enough games to know which play style I prefer.

Well, in bloodbowl I exclusively play dwarfs so I guess the Delvers would be more my style...but I am feeling I need to maybe try something new so have also ordered the sirens team too.

Have you watched the playing guides at Beasts of War? Useful if you've not had a game of it yet.

No, I was going to wait until it arrived and maybe watch them with the rulebook etc at hand...is this wise? Or is it just playing guides for the styles of play of each of the teams, rather than a game overview?

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

If I get enough interest in it here, we shall probably end up getting all the teams anyway..

Also what are the minis like to build? You said mold lines...are there a lot then?

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

It goes through some demo games pointing out the rules. While you could watch it with the book in hand you'd be pausing a lot trying to find where about the matching rule is.

ah ok, may try to look at some over the weekend..

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Holy...just checked out the post counts for this thread..Edonil has made a fifth of them!!

And MAko is rapidly adding to his..I have been pushed down to third now, even you are catching me up lol!

Oh god yes. They aren't made of a very nice material which means their ambitious designs (pretty nice detail on the models) makes them a pain to clean up. Most of mine got to a "sod it, close enough" level rather than cleaned to perfection.

If it does take off then let me know as I won't need all my teams so can sell you some on the cheap.

Oh god yes. They aren't made of a very nice material which means their ambitious designs (pretty nice detail on the models) makes them a pain to clean up. Most of mine got to a "sod it, close enough" level rather than cleaned to perfection.

If it does take off then let me know as I won't need all my teams so can sell you some on the cheap.

Ok, though knowing me I'll take them anyway lol..

Just got the Veer-myn, robots, judwan and z'zor to get...