Off Topic Playground

it was a spoon... I had yogurt... but I didn't want to say it 'cause it would sound gross... Cause Spoon's here... *shifty eyes*

Bahahaha I have been laughing since you put this up hahaha.

it HAS a real bear... his name is Sketch *pinches Sketch's cheek, speaks in baby talk* aw... what a cute little bear... aw... so cute...

If I weren't so afraid of the resulting mauling/whip wounds I would say this is adorable.

it HAS a real bear... his name is Sketch *pinches Sketch's cheek, speaks in baby talk* aw... what a cute little bear... aw... so cute...

*eyes Sketch Carefully*

Don't take it out on me later, I'm not doing anything!

*eyes the Platypus Bear*

Ok now things are getting weird... cousin of yours Sketch?

Aw Sketch... I'm just playing! And I would love to help at Gencon... except that I don't have the money to get out there or get a room out there... *shrugs* Sorry I poked you with Spoon.... with A spoon...

... lol I think you should have poked him with Spoon *snickers*

Aw Sketch... I'm just playing! And I would love to help at Gencon... except that I don't have the money to get out there or get a room out there... *shrugs* Sorry I poked you with Spoon.... with A spoon...

*Starts poking Sketch with spoon*

*Starts poking Sketch with spoon*

Bahahahaha!!! I may be able to help when not doing th CMoN booth. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

You'll see in the future... :flute:

ARGH! You and your teasers!!!