Off Topic Playground

I keep tellin' myself I'm gonna win the lottery... and when I don't, I realize it's because I don't buy tickets *bows head in shame*

I get the same feeling most of the time. Damn lottery... I know you have to play to win but I'd like to play AND win just once!

#eyes cookies#

Right. Only one way to do this. Sits down, writes a letter#

Dear Mr Sketch (sir),

You may be aware of the plot against me to frame me for stealing your cookies. I would refute these accusations. It was KArn. And Yazza. And I'm a bit suspicious of Fell and Chocobo too. To this end I am willing to take said cookies and hide them from these perpetrators.

They will be safe with me, yessir! I will look after them like no-one can (well, maybe Hayzel). All I ask in return is that I receive one cookie per day at your convenience.

Hoping for a nice reply, and not instant death,

Abs

#seals letter, posts into Wyrds big letterbox#

#eyes cookies#

Dear Mr Sketch (sir),

You may be aware of the plot against me to frame me for stealing your cookies. I would refute these accusations. It was KArn. And Yazza. And I'm a bit suspicious of Fell and Chocobo too. To this end I am willing to take said cookies and hide them from these perpetrators.

They will be safe with me, yessir! I will look after them like no-one can (well, maybe Hayzel). All I ask in return is that I receive one cookie per day at your convenience.

Abs

*watches you write the letter from his perche*

Wa'cha write'n AB?

erm.. I like Anime... and any kind of CosPlay gear... more guns is ALWAYS appropriate, no matter the occasion... Brownies..? I'd rather have Steak :D

Mmmm a good Steak is hard to beat, kinda like a good Lobster or set of Crabs Legs. One of my favorite dishes of all time is still Alaskin King Crab Legs just served up with a side of butter and lemon.

#eyes cookies#

Dear Mr Sketch (sir),

Abs

*clouts Abs on the head* and no, steak is NOT my weakness.. *sighs, gives Abs a piece of cake*

@Karn: can you please move these into Sketch's office, away from Abs before he hurts himself? *hands Karn a brownie*

Mmmm a good Steak is hard to beat, kinda like a good Lobster or set of Crabs Legs. One of my favorite dishes of all time is still Alaskin King Crab Legs just served up with a side of butter and lemon.

I'm not a fan of steak. Your dish sounds nice. My wife is a pisco-vegetarien so i am virtually one too.

I prefer nice pastas with cheesy sauces. Or cookies.

Hint Hint

I'm not a fan of steak. Your dish sounds nice. My wife is a pisco-vegetarien so i am virtually one too.

Hint Hint

I do like ma some pasta... anything Alfredo... yum! Here, have a cookie. *Hands Ab a bright green cookie* Enjoy....

*clouts Abs on the head* and no, steak is NOT my weakness.. *sighs, gives Abs a piece of cake*

@Karn: can you please move these into Sketch's office, away from Abs before he hurts himself? *hands Karn a brownie*

*Noms on the Brownie and sends a Terror Tot into Sketches Office before Transpositioning it with what Fell gave him*

Done. =D

Now... wha.... *flails as Spoon enters*

Hint Hint

I couldn't live without Meat >.> I'm an omnivore, I'll eat anything and everything or at least try it once.