yesssss....

now i'm homeless.....

well, at least quantum boxes, are always safe

*folds a box, waggles finger*

tadaam, library, bedroom al safe

*opens and goes in to his library*

Binder of doom: chocobo version

yesssss....

You still have that binder of doom? Sheesh!

Hey don't worry Yazza, with all those trucks turning up with paper and cardboard on a daily basis, you can rebuild in no time...

now i'm homeless.....

well, at least quantum boxes, are always safe

*folds a box, waggles finger*

tadaam, library, bedroom al safe

*opens and goes in to his library*

Binder of doom: chocobo version

yesssss....

Well you did sorta deserve it Yazza ;)

*eyes the box* Those still weird me out... Hammer Space put into practical use.

no coffee due to poor... need to stop spending money so I don't have to find a second job this summer.... DX

I thought you already had two jobs!?

Or do you mean because school is out, you need to replace that job?

Maybe you can get enough commissions to make painting your second job....

no coffee due to poor... need to stop spending money so I don't have to find a second job this summer.... DX

Blah >< That sucks.

The School doesn't give you free coffee? That seems like a sin! Every workplace should give you free coffee!

Well hopefully you don't have to get a second job this summer :/

Boat could work. Though a paper one wouldn't be able to go on water surely?

Still #looks around# theres no water here so go for it!

And get a parrot for your shoulder too.....

So... if Pirates have a Parrot on their shoulder and undead pirates have a undead Monkey on their shoulder....

Fell has a Nephilim on her shoulder... does this make her a Malifaux Pirate? XD

So... if Pirates have a Parrot on their shoulder and undead pirates have a undead Monkey on their shoulder....

Fell has a Nephilim on her shoulder... does this make her a Malifaux Pirate? XD

no, it makes her nuts! ;)

Although you probably are cleaner than a parrot or a monkey, and you do have some uses! #points at monoliths#

You have to get her an eyepatch so she looks the part!

no, it makes her nuts! ;)

Although you probably are cleaner than a parrot or a monkey, and you do have some uses! #points at monoliths#

You have to get her an eyepatch so she looks the part!

*shifty eyes before he places an eye patch and devil horns on Fell*

Guild Lady Pirate Fell! *poses, a ship coming out of no where behind Fell to add to the poses impact*

*blinks as Karn tries to put an eye patch over her glasses* silly Neph *nearly jumps out of her skin as the boat skids to a halt behind her*

And the school doesn't pay me thorugh the summer....

I'm not sure enough people want stuff painted to make painting a viable source of income...

And yes, the school should give free coffee... but it should also fix the spot where water seaps up through the floor, and have new text books... I'll take text books over coffee... especially 'cause the city council is demanding that we cut our budget some more... even though we cut it by 1.87%.... *shakes head* The best part is, the City of Bangor just voted yes on a $65 million dollar arena... and I can't get new monitors in my computer lab.... *shakes head some more and beckons to tea monolith as she steps out to finish her cover letters*

*blinks as Karn tries to put an eye patch over her glasses* silly Neph *nearly jumps out of her skin as the boat skids to a halt behind her*

Pirate Fell! *draws his sword, a sword appearing in Fell's hand to*

Don't ask where these things come from.... you don't want to know =)

I'm not sure enough people want stuff painted to make painting a viable source of income...

And yes, the school should give free coffee... but it should also fix the spot where water seaps up through the floor, and have new text books... I'll take text books over coffee... especially 'cause the city council is demanding that we cut our budget some more... even though we cut it by 1.87%.... *shakes head* The best part is, the City of Bangor just voted yes on a $65 million dollar arena... and I can't get new monitors in my computer lab.... *shakes head some more and beckons to tea monolith as she steps out to finish her cover letters*

*shakes head* I really hate stuff like that... slashing education so heavily and building crap like that. It's infuriating to be honest. My town is not having quite the same level of BS going on... but we have a very larger percentage of older residents who's kids are well out of the school system. So they love to slash the budget even though our HS is literally to small to really house the number of students any more, one of the middle schools is falling apart. I would love just to get 5 minutes alone in the room with those boards that make these decissions because this kind of behavior is just disgraceful.

/fumes

That and roads! We have several Bridges over 495 which are really showing their age and yet they are not repaired yet. We have a number of high traffic small side roads which are in bad needs of repair. Yet some of the councilors and boards got raises last year *shakes head*

Councils! Tssshh. They don't know their ass from their elbow most of the time!

And as for money wastage, i believe that we (the UK) have just spent £12m on a basketball arena for the olympics next year, that will be demolished after the event!

CRAZY!!!!

Pirate Fell! *draws his sword, a sword appearing in Fell's hand to*

Don't ask where these things come from.... you don't want to know =)

*shakes head* I really hate stuff like that... slashing education so heavily and building crap like that. It's infuriating to be honest. My town is not having quite the same level of BS going on... but we have a very larger percentage of older residents who's kids are well out of the school system. So they love to slash the budget even though our HS is literally to small to really house the number of students any more, one of the middle schools is falling apart. I would love just to get 5 minutes alone in the room with those boards that make these decissions because this kind of behavior is just disgraceful.

/fumes

That and roads! We have several Bridges over 495 which are really showing their age and yet they are not repaired yet. We have a number of high traffic small side roads which are in bad needs of repair. Yet some of the councilors and boards got raises last year *shakes head*

NEW CAREER FOR KArn! POLITICS!!!!

Go for it man, first local government, then mayor, then governor, then senator, then President.

President KArn, has a nice ring to it.... ;)

The city Solicitor (lawyer) in Bangor wants me to run for City Council....

And speaking of bad roads, can I just say that there are main roads in Bangor with potholes that swallow cars' transmissions whole? I mean REALLY...

The City Council is also cutting funding for public safety (police, fire, dispatch, ems) and telling the citizens of Bangor they can no longer pick up our trash unless we pay per bag.... *growls, finds some C4, marches down to Arena contruction site and waits for the workers to leave*

And speaking of bad roads, can I just say that there are main roads in Bangor with potholes that swallow cars' transmissions whole? I mean REALLY...

The City Council is also cutting funding for public safety (police, fire, dispatch, ems) and telling the citizens of Bangor they can no longer pick up our trash unless we pay per bag.... *growls, finds some C4, marches down to Arena contruction site and waits for the workers to leave*

*Hops on your shoulder to come with* I gotta help in this!

Yeah that is just ridiculous.... *shakes head and sighs*

Though if you were up for it, you should definitely go for it!

NEW CAREER FOR KArn! POLITICS!!!!

Go for it man, first local government, then mayor, then governor, then senator, then President.

President KArn, has a nice ring to it.... wink.gif

>.> I can't be politically correct enough to become President ;) and I think I would start a brawl on the floor of congress. I gave up watching any proceedings of Congress etc because they would have me shaking in anger sometimes. *shakes head* It's beyond me how people could think this system works with people like that in control.

Sounds a lot like what is happening in the UK. Potholes are a major problem in towns over here, causing lots of damage to cars.

I say if you have the time available and feel you can do something, go for the local council. It only takes one visionary to get things moving.....

I have a truck load of semtex around here somewhere left over from last week....

#goes to find truck#

>.> I can't be politically correct enough to become President ;) and I think I would start a brawl on the floor of congress. I gave up watching any proceedings of Congress etc because they would have me shaking in anger sometimes. *shakes head* It's beyond me how people could think this system works with people like that in control.

So do you agree with Obama, or are you against him? Over here in the UK, he looks a decent sort who seems to have a lot going for him....I know most over here were rooting for him to get in.

whats up everyone ! hows the morning going so far !!!

@abs -diaper on a doll -mmm yeah not the same . I hove gotten poop in my hair once changing one of my sons ! ( its really not that bad :aetsch: )

@ fell - nice snag of post 5000

@karn -na na poo poo you slept on that one , yet agian maybe 6000

@lobo That RE crew is cool .

I can't run for city council unless I quit my job at the school... conflict of interest and all....

BUm.. Ok , get a job at a school not run by your council. Get on your council. Change the world.

AB's 3 point plan to Bangor domination!!

;)

Morning Foe! Or in My case Afternoon! Yo're not freaking me out this time!!

So do you agree with Obama, or are you against him? Over here in the UK, he looks a decent sort who seems to have a lot going for him....I know most over here were rooting for him to get in.

Yeah Im a fan of Obama for the most part. But lets not get to far into Politics =) Loaded are they.

@Foe: Morning man.