Off Topic Playground

Three? What are they?

oily dark skin with gleaming bone barbs/armour and oil spectrum wing membranes, blue-purple pastel faded skin with dark thorn-like barbs and crimson blood, and copper skin with dark blue glass armour and barbs. She had a squee moment, and I denied her it.

Sorry, was delayed answering while I did a very stressful first glaze of OSL. oh, I hate how it looks when you first start it!

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Yeah, I'm with bleach. I've not heard anything about reaper's quality that would make me get their stuff. Softer detail and not as pretty as others I'm told.

...like nothing resembling light but rather some crap smeared on the mini? :D

Hey, I love Reaper for the designs. If I wanted detail, I'd stick with CB. Wyrd hasn't impressed me with the casting quality so far too.

VVV: Corvus Belli. And yeah, most Wyrd stinkers are the oldest ones, pretty much every company has some :P but the alts/resculpts are very hit-or-miss for me. But I love most of their new minis even if I hate the plastic.

Edited by Pierzasty

We actually had an end of a D&D campaign that went on for about 3 years. I joined in on about 2/3rds of the last year. Final session was an epic boss battle against a black dragon. The group's archnemesis removed the soul of the dead dragon and inhabited the body herself, which we had to fight and defeat. Was pretty fun.

Aww, no more wireless? that sucks. Still, as long as you aren't stuck without the OTTers in the long dull hours!

The dragon I was planning on sculpting, going to be sizeable but not two feet I think. No wings as it's an oriental style one, so not sure how long the body should be lol

One layer of the red, its at that 'oh dear I ope this doesn't go badly' stage. But got to give it ages between layers, can't afford any paint lifting from previous layers. Might get a second done tonight if I'm not too tired once I get everything sorted out.

Sucks about the paints.

Oh, that's useful of them! Good to see that postal services are maintaining their usual level of quality and service...

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

I'm kind of stressed out over the OSL, if it goes wrong that's a lot of work down the drain, and I had to work hard to find the time to do that!