Off Topic Playground

Heh, it's a disturbing image isn't it. We're all lucky I didn't supply any extra details for added comedy!

See, sleeping is such a time sink - you get tons more done the first night you don't sleep. The second one is a bit iffy, and the third one is a mess.

very disturbing.

don't I know it. I did a 48 hour collaborative project for my senior thesis project. holy crap was that a mess. i don't even know if half that stuff was actually art or if it was just scraps that got stuck together when I feel asleep and knocked over the glue.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

and the art building at my college is flipping creepy at night.

The guys that live next door to me wouldn't know the difference! They were videoing a half naked man wearing a leash leading someone about on a skateboard the other weekend...

Oh dear. It's the worrying moment where I have to decide if I've done everything I needed to do before attaching the snipers permanently to the base. This could take a little time while I inspect them carefully

Not really, I live next door to what I laughingly call 'art students'. Though they're the type that actually can't do art, rather than the ones with talent. So they work under the premise that if no sane person would do it, then it's art if they do it.

Sweet, sounds good ed! Just be careful, even little dioramas take a ton of work and time, don't do what I did once and go for one with twenty five people on!

Mostly, I pity them. When they're playing loud music at 2am and it's getting through my earplugs, I don't. Then I wonder if I can claim justifiable homicide and be acquitted *grin*

I'm actually thinking of doing it using all the models on bases, then planning the scene around them being finished. I think 60mm bases should work for it. That way if I find some skirmish rules I like, I can do a WWII Steampunk-esque version of it in 54mm.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

I wonder what scale that Atomic Robo action figure is... O.o

yeah, it's good enough. can't complain,.. (that's not true,.. I can ALWAYS complain,.. not that it does me any good, no listens and even fewer care *grin*)

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Mostly just popped in for a sec to drop off the next small snipet of writing I got done, and saw that you guys were on, so I thought I'd say hi.