Off Topic Playground

Eh, I could work on some large scale stuff... would make for an interesting table. 'Land of the Giants' and all that.

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

Go shiny purple Ed

Sounds good to me. I was trying Matte, but it wasn't coming out very well. I'll break out the metallic purple and paint her lips before I toss up photos.

Get any painting done yesterday, Steam?

Yes .... a girdle of femininity is always hilarious

I actually had an idea for a character based around this. Young adventurer finds a magic girdle. Thinks it's a Girdle of Giant Strength and puts it on despite warnings to the contrary. A suddenly female young adventurer has to find a way to get the money to have everything reversed. Dude in woman's body has to figure out how to deal with it. Hilarity (hopefully) ensues.

It's amazing how little it takes for people to cancel backing a Kickstarter project.

"Gladiator game? Awesome. Taking some liberties with the arms and armor? Sure, it's a game. Adding combatants who were highly unlikely at best to have been in Rome, ever? A Native American and Vikings in the arena is badass, so I'm down. Fighter riding a bull? Why not? Fighter patched back together with druidic magic that's no longer fully human? Totally acceptable."

"How about a Gorgon, then?"

"A gorgon? What is this fantasy crap?!"

"Well, we set out to have some mythology-inspired elements from the get-go."

"You're not giving us what we want! I quit!" :facepalm:

Also bummed that the Fantasy Warriors revised edition Indiegogo campaign is likely doomed from the get-go. I am so tempted to read them a laundry list of why their campaign is going to fail. They could mitigate certain things and at least have a decent shot, even if some aren't possible to avoid (like shipping).