Off Topic Playground

Speaking of breaks, I'm about to break this machine. >.< Been at this an hour and I'm still on the same board.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

The confetti egg wasn't at church, it was at a family gathering haha. Still good fun! Just finished a mini-game of Malifaux. Was quite fun.

Sweet, what was on the board?

Hey, can I get some help from you lot for a project? I want to start developing a series of writing prompts of scenes, get together a list of stuff to be able to hand out to friends who want to improve their writing. (People keep coming to me for some reason... :-P) Anyway, just looking for some really simple stuff, meant to keep things short and stretch imaginations.

Speaking of breaks, I'm about to break this machine. >.< Been at this an hour and I'm still on the same board.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Sweet, what was on the board?

Seamus vs some Arcanists, just a fun game to test some theory-Seamus stuff but it didn't end well for my Seamus friend. He tried to take some Punk Zombies in place of belles, just to see how it would work.

I won't say it was terrible but it was different! Taught us both a lot of good things though.

Hope you get to pull it off!

Honestly, I'm looking for two different kinds of scenes at the moment- action and conversation, and keep things as simple as possible. As some examples:

Action scene: Spy sneaking into an open three story window of a castle.

Conversation: Three nobles talking about local disturbances from peasants. One wants harsh penalties, another wants to listen to the peasants and make reforms, the last wants to change the topic to fashion.

Honestly, I'll take anything you've got, however crazy. The goal of it is to be able to hand people a couple prompts for whatever they're weak at- conversation or action. (Description and setting are totally different things to try to teach...) Because of that, crazy ideas will probably be more helpful in the long run!

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Alright, where's the sledgehammer? I need to do some old school troubleshooting... :Powerful_Puppet:

psh, no one would give me that much money if I graduated with a PHD. it's 1600 for all three programs. No Igot a one year subscription to Adobe cloud and for 50 bucks a month I can have any and all adobe programs.

Check out Adobe cloud on the adobe website mako. it's really not a bad price tag for everything you can get.