Off Topic Playground

Do you not have coffee?

Oh, and did you see the new Moira kit that's going to be coming out?

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

Do you not have coffee?

Oh, and did you see the new Moira kit that's going to be coming out?

It's not so much a sentence, more like a whole couple of paragraphs!

Just got to try and lay out how things happen so that everything I want to be in the scene actually fits in it properly. If I don't position a couple of characters right, it won't work.

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Hmm, if I can crack this problem, you might get another short tonight or tomorrow Ed. depending on how satisfied I am with it, and if I can see where the tweaks need to go

@Mako: Good luck with that. I recently changed how I format my stories, so I now write everything in Courier New, Size 12, Line Spacing set to exactly 25 lines per page and a 3cm border all around (extra 1cm for new paragraph indent). Means I get approx. 250 words per page, but the best thing it does for me is makes me aware of the size of my paragraphs. So while I usually go on some rant or something, I'm now more concious of the pacing of my writing and howit would look in a novel format. Not that any of that helps you though =D

Oh and since my brother is now engaged with Monster Hunter I have full access to (my!) PC once more. So mako and edonil, if you fancy sending me the latest versions of your novels I can try and make a push this week to read them. I was thinking that I want to read something, so this would work for everyone =]

Awesome, ta. Then there's just the other half a story I got from Sophie last night to deal with!

And it turns out I have Friday off (didnt realise that until today lol) so I reckon I can get izamu done in time if I get him mostly prepped tonight.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Actually, that might be handy. Sometimes it's really tricky to remember to space stuff and pace it right, rather than just splatter text at the page! I should work out how many words, lines and such I use, and should be using. Might balance out my tendency to shift from beige to purple!