Off Topic Playground

O.o Where?

On the Dreadball boards. It's not to disparage Buhallin- quite the contrary, really. I consider him a pretty knowledgeable guy when it comes to game theory, even though we disagree on a lot *wink*. His general impression of the base game so far is that it's more or less a futuristic baseball Home Run Derby due to too little in the way of defensive tactics (of course, I'd argue actual basketball appears that way to me much of the time, barring amazing defensive players).

Maybe he's missing something. Maybe I'm not as cerebral as he is and what bothers him won't bother me. I'll have to try the game out myself to be sure.

Oh, rolling on. The tax people are driving me mad again, but nothing new there.

Gong to start making some terrain soon I think, nice change of pace from the sculpting and painting.

looking forward to a better start to work tonight? Lol

Oh, I hope work starts off better...

On the upside, I got an email from my boss complimenting me on how quickly I've been getting product moving this week. \o/ Granted, it was accompanied by a note saying that I forgot a piece of paperwork...but focus on the positives! lol

Watching some meatballs cook at the moment, luckily the pad can come to the kitchen with me so I'm not bored. Debating what to do after food though. Need to pour the next resin layer on the wedding gift, but once that's out the way I could paint the mech doves, work on Lucius, prep the second half of the steampunk girl mould...

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

And I was just going to bug you about TtB, but I see you've beaten me to it! Lol

You want more Lucius? Fair do, I'll do a bit more to him later then! Might have time to do other stuff too, so I'll probably see what reaches my hand first after I finish the big lad. If there's time I might try to pour the second mould half tonight, but I'm not rushing on it.